Page 141 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Yes, no doubt about that. Because to be a perfect scalper you need to have more deeper knowledge over the fundamental and the technical knowledge. Either no one can stay longer by doing scalping in forex.
    Though I'm not in the real trade now. But I like the scalping. So at the first time I will chose the scalping because I think the scalping is good for those who have low capital to trade. And ****ually I will move to foreword.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, no doubt about that. Because to be a perfect scalper you need to have more deeper knowledge over the fundamental and the technical knowledge. Either no one can stay longer by doing scalping in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that scalping is an art because smaller trader profit forex trading, then need scalping so it is a very effective trading strategy that requires less time spent so scalping is a an art.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banglades View Post
    Scalping is a method of trading. It can be a art for the many user bt it is technic for me. I am student i have to be all day with my study and the scalping is great method for me. I use the scalping for doing trading in the forex and its profitable for me. And great method for me

scalping Followed analysis the risk of loss in accordance with the discipline of using trend trading capital account and use scalping calculations we use to discipline management and utilization management using scalping trend trading

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never thought that scalping is an art, because I think the art would not require hard thinking to do. whereas when we do trade and use scalping strategies, then we will think hard to analyze. and there is knowledge or science that we must understand to trade with the scalping strategy. Therefore, I think scalping is part daru science we have to learn it well.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a method of trading. It can be a art for the many user bt it is technic for me. I am student i have to be all day with my study and the scalping is great method for me. I use the scalping for doing trading in the forex and its profitable for me. And great method for me
    Scalping is a technique to make a profit on any market movement by taking the value of the small pips. if done correctly and have the ability to read the market direction within one hour so we can get the maximum benefit, but I think this technique is very risky if done by beginners who have no knowledge about it because this technique will only lead to emotions that led to our defeat greater

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me scalping is an art in executing trading, scalping with us can benefit large very quickly, but now I've never been lazy scalping because the risk is huge, I am now more careful in conducting trading not till a loss continue
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    मेरी राय में, विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यवसाय है कि कला है, क्योंकि सफल होने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में ज्ञान, सटीक विश्लेषण की आवश्यकता है, और एक अच्छा मनोविज्ञान की आवश्यकता है, और यह एक कला है कि हम एक और व्यापार में नहीं मिलता है.

Banned banglades is an unknown quantity at this point banglades's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alihn View Post
    scalping is the short time trading and in short time can get more profit by scalping , if any trader have more experience he will get profit by scalping , for scalping he has to know the process and technique of scalping.
    I am an Intra day trader and scalper. If you are a trader you need to be flexible to be able to enjoy good profits. Different style of trading can always give profits as long you are trading carefully and moderately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 171 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)