+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    Scalping the Art

Scalping and making huge money is an Art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats
    thanks for your sharing, but, how to get the art of scalping, im usually use M5 timeframe and M15 to scalping in EUR/USD, but i session, if market its happen strong trending, i not entr, if market is sideways maybe i entry with setting taking profit to 3-5 pips per trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point Rooney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lvw123 View Post
    In my opinion, I think many new trader does not have this experience to do this. I will suggest every new trader not to make scalping before getting experienced. Thanks :-)
    I think scalping is the best way to maximize profit for a new trader in forex trading. Scalping is a short time trade and again and again trade. I think that Scalping is best trade on the time of news trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sacalping aik short term strategy hai aur is main aap ko in short period of time profit earn kerna hota hai is liye is ko manage kerna bhi kaafi mushkil hota hai so scalping bilkul aik art hai ...

Senior Member lvw123 is an unknown quantity at this point lvw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I think many new trader does not have this experience to do this. I will suggest every new trader not to make scalping before getting experienced. Thanks :-)

Senior Member Rooney is an unknown quantity at this point Rooney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nopainnogain View Post
    but you must have too many professionals if you have to reach such a large number of profit from industry of ban.Scalping is one of the art as you have seen one of the customers of instaforex made1 million dollars in 2 weeks due to scalping.
    well scalping is a strategy in which trader makes small but continous profit in this a trade buy or sell according the trend movement and then lose the trade with small profit, this is effective but time consuming.

Banned nopainnogain is an unknown quantity at this point nopainnogain's Avatar
    Thanks
    but you must have too many professionals if you have to reach such a large number of profit from industry of ban.Scalping is one of the art as you have seen one of the customers of instaforex made1 million dollars in 2 weeks due to scalping.

Senior Member scalper182 is an unknown quantity at this point scalper182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abubakar123 View Post
    I do with my scalping is trading a years ago have good vehicles and basics more, more of my abrasion some depends on the price movement I traded as it aims to move the market in a short period.
    Scalping is good way for earn money in short time.we can earn more money with in few minute. many trader earn money by scalping ,so they like it for there are Trading career .I think we need more experience for earn money by scalping.

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do with my scalping is trading a years ago have good vehicles and basics more, more of my abrasion some depends on the price movement I traded as it aims to move the market in a short period.

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    Scalping means short term trade. It is one of the main types used by traders using a time frame m5 and M15 and a brief analysis is also used as well as the benefits to be gained just a little as 3-5 pips thanks
    scalping is one of the most important part of the business.it use for the short term business.it is not for the long term business.every one think it controls the loss.every one can try to catch the every movement the market position.so it is very important for the short term traders.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a misunderstanding of scalping, which does not need to use money management if we do scalping. So many new traders do scalping with a very weak power margins. As a result, they then suffered a total failure when it turns out that the position was opened opposite the direction of price movement while the margin was not able to sustain prices. As a result, what happens is a total loss due to a margin call

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 171 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)