+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bohat risky business hai or scalping also risky hai. par hum really scalping ko art keh sakte hain. hume is art ko trading main apply karne kay lia pahle thik say seekhna chaye or samjna chaye scalping hai kia. is art main stop loss bohat karamd sabit hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned isd is an unknown quantity at this point isd's Avatar
    Thanks
    But then you leave a good profit on the bark, I bark as an art thought, do not.
    Waiting for the right transactions Rudyard upping analysis.
    We need to focus on all of the factors is very important Rudyard upping off was reported as news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think scalping isn't Associate in Nursing art however it's a a sort of of strategy of forex trading. scalping is appropriate for forex trad if have the proper thanks to enter the deal as a result of in scalping we all know that the win deal isn't vital however the foremost vital the loss deal as a result of it's huge.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is good enough. you find character of trading of technique scalping this. possible meagrely you bravery can get mint of money from here. my intention is by enlarging the amount of Lot. enlarging a few and use optimally. amount of capital increase of amount of Lot follow to increase. with this technique hence in one months of profit you will be big. but what you dare to with this suggestion?

Banned DIAN08 is an unknown quantity at this point DIAN08's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pankajbhaban View Post
    scalping and making huge money is an art instead technicals or fundamentals.

Here are few examples of my

1. http://www.mt4i.com/users/pankajbhaban/stats

2. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader/stats

3. http://www.mt4i.com/users/panmittrader1/stats
    his advice to thank ya friends.
    Introduce my name dian
    my from indonesia

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must know where the price is right for our open positions because to succeed in Forex reQuires knowledge accurate analysis and requires a good psychology.

Banned tumarnamkitha is an unknown quantity at this point tumarnamkitha's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is an art in the market that market will make me feel better in such a way you have to take less in order to keep on gaining in the market with the act of scalping the i will have to make sure that i trade very well...THANKS

Banned romwaox853 is an unknown quantity at this point romwaox853's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex scalping truth an arts. due to the resaled of this we must know that the prices isa right for the jobs availables...The one can be fatal in scalping at all. so resale is really a high level of art in the forex markets !

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is performed by experts who have mastered their trading with swing trading using the capable technik sclaping because basically the scalper knows the direction of price movement outline then a scalper will only follow a trend just

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney View Post
    I think scalping is the best way to maximize profit for a new trader in forex trading. Scalping is a short time trade and again and again trade. I think that Scalping is best trade on the time of news trading.
    scalping is one of the forex trading type dear...scalping is type trading strategy which its only look for small pip dear..scalping strategy enter and exit in fast dear cause they only look for 1-10 pip only dear...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 171 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)