+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is really one of the art of the trading in the forex market if you have to learn the scalping then you must have to try to trade it on the demo account first with m5 charts then you can easily earn good profit with your skill in the future.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member heekma is an unknown quantity at this point heekma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is among the artwork while you have experienced among the customer from the instaforex make $1,000,000 within nights because of the scalping. however, you should have to become a lot of professional if you need to obtain this kind of large amount associated with benefit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Dipak481 is an unknown quantity at this point Dipak481's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is done by talking small pips in trading.... I think it is just a strategy not an art..... I use this in my trading and this is really very profitable.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member international is an unknown quantity at this point international's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but you must have too many professionals if you have to reach such a large number of profit from industry of ban.Scalping is one of the art as you have seen one of the customers of instaforex made1 million dollars in 2 weeks due to scalping...thanks

Senior Member alisaeed750 is an unknown quantity at this point alisaeed750's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think so that scalping is an art it also needs research Currency trading is a company scalping can be confirm to be extremely successful in scalping we know that the win cope is not essential but the most essential is the reduction cope

Senior Member Jokowi is an unknown quantity at this point Jokowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shanu View Post
    I dont think so that scalping is an art it also requires analysis Forex is a business scalping can be prove to be highly profitable in scalping we know that the win deal is not important but the most important is the loss deal
    scalping always using small target and tigh stop loss to minimize risk and gain profit as fast as trader can. because the aim of this strategy is to settle all trade in one day. this strategy doesnt bring impact to trader and less stress

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the art in which you must have to know about the short term charts so that you can take trade at proper place and close it at proper place by gaining good amount of profit easily but it is risky too on other side.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think so that scalping is an art it also requires analysis Forex is a business scalping can be prove to be highly profitable in scalping we know that the win deal is not important but the most important is the loss deal

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Scalping needs so much experience and excellent trading skill. I think many new trader does not have this experience to do this. I will suggest every new trader not to make scalping before getting experienced.
    well. good post. in that case i have to use stoploss in order to protect my account from loosing and have to take profit. it will be better for me trade perfectly rather than increasing greed and if i can avoid this then i can be successful, i hope.

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is beautiful bank account statement if your end result can range the 500 percent for each month. I get something done still learning to make progress my scalping practice as it is very profitable but risky in other area. In the function of long i know in Indonesia still are master scalping was named indrafx who can manufacture the return until 100 percent and more in individual daytime.........!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)