+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The well you are making goof profit in scalping but i dont think that scalping is art scaling trading is also requried analyssi and wating fo right. is scalping never
    is very important we must focus on all factor. scaling the forex indeed an art due to the scalping of this we must know where the price is right for our open positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    When forex working, we need the right system. We need the right strategy within that system. We need to know what our objective is. We need to know that the conditions are in our benefit. We need to know when to NOT company. We need to be very personal and above all we need to know when to strike with excellent time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think scalping can make big profit in soon time i m also love to scalping an i hope nex trade i can make profit like your first statement it is look like you are very easy to earn money and i love to see your statement

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    by using the method of scalping we can make money in short time and short time interval, during scalping some time we can face small loss and some time we can gain lot of profit, with scalping we can make so many trades in a day and we enter in the market very short time, on the other hand scalping is art to open and close the positions.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedreda View Post
    ya scalping is the most successful strategy i have ever seen . but the most popular problem is where i can put the stop lose . so i do not love this method to make profits .
    it is looks likes roper bank in my opinion and you will face risk.
    Scalping is the trading which has short time span. This may be for thirty seconds to two minutes. Scalping is a part of news trading, because news trading are also short term trades. Scalping is always very risky; I don’t prefer it for beginner.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya scalping is the most successful strategy i have ever seen . but the most popular problem is where i can put the stop lose . so i do not love this method to make profits .
    it is looks likes roper bank in my opinion and you will face risk.

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trade with scalping strategy is very enjoy, because with scalping we can get more profit infast time, never wait so long to get our take profit, because scalping strategy just get small pips but with huge lots.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, scalping is not art. because it prioritizes performance art of beauty. while scalping is a trading strategy that we must learn. and no calculations or knowledge of these strategies. so in my opinion, is very different between art and scalping it. so we have to learn about scalping strategy well, so we can master these strategies.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think art is a natural talent which is either by birth and very few peoples can learn it.But I think scalping is a strategy which every trader can easily learn.Scalping strategy in my opinion is both art and science.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib160 View Post
    dear muje scupling sa bohat dar lagta ha ma is ka barye ma study to kaye ha but muje scupling
    ka kuch itna pata nahi ha scupling sa loos he hota ha profta bohat kam hota ha ma aysa suna
    ha islaye ma abi tak scupling nahi ki ha
    bhai aap ki soch bilkul galt hai kiyu k scalping se loss nhi hota hai kiyu k ager aap scalping krtey ho to scalping short terms mai hti hai aur short terms mai itna loss nhi hota but thora thora profit hasil kr k daily acha profit ho jata hai. scalping best cheez hai ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 171 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)