Page 127 of 171 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1706

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haney View Post
    i love scalping , it is like rally, we have to follow the line or curve with very well, and do not run too faster or also too slow, we just need to flow in there with right,
    scalping will make us feel comfortable because we set TP with very relevant and make it be easier touched by the market price,
    Normally every profits i make form my trades and those trades are either swing trades and inter day trades. I don't follow scalp trading style because i don't have enough knowledge about it i m afraid if i follow that style i will have to take loses. It's better to stay safe than sorry. There for i don't follow scalp trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ghani22 is an unknown quantity at this point ghani22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping sy ham bohut profit earn kr skty hain ye bohut easy way hai thory pips gain krny ga support orr resistence pr scalping bohut faida mand hai lkin fundamental py nazr rhkni chye keu ky ye bohut risky kr dyta hai scalping ko hamy chye scalping krty huwy stop loss ko zror use karain. scalping bohut acha art hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love scalping , it is like rally, we have to follow the line or curve with very well, and do not run too faster or also too slow, we just need to flow in there with right,
    scalping will make us feel comfortable because we set TP with very relevant and make it be easier touched by the market price,

Banned alexisalen12 is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen12's Avatar
    Thanks
    the scalping EA is just like the other consultant professional and i think that all have the same outcome but when we have a wise decision and evry investor put what they create from there encounter in this professional we will create a excellent expert

Member Jajat Suryo is an unknown quantity at this point Jajat Suryo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great strategy, in a short time can be a tremendous benefit ... that's scalping, the term is a pip pickpockets in the market ... strategy that takes dexterity ...

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that scalping is an art. because in my opinion, scalping is a way to trade that is based on knowledge or understanding of the character of the market. so it does not relate to art in my opinion. to be able to use scalping strategy well, we have to learn a lot about the character of the market. so it will be helpful for us to take a position with the right to trade.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    a scalper must have the agility and skills are also good because scaping is a fast trading Ligat so we have to make decisions, do not be in no doubt appear immediately let out. scalper very big risk if trade movement in the area long.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping is needed speed market entry and exit, because if we are late in our market entry may be a great loss and it does not want in this case a trader who use scalping usually have a special script to exit and enter the market quickly and is usually for assist in the execution of forex trading

Senior Member mksianwa is an unknown quantity at this point mksianwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Scalping is a trading strategy to find lots of pips by me, but if it is to makes the money with a larges lot it can tersered rather long so scalping would be very dangerous if done without any a special skillss !

Senior Member mloupw8526@ is an unknown quantity at this point mloupw8526@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that Scalping is a trading strategy to find lots of pips by me, but if it is to makes the money with a larges lot it can tersered rathers long so scalping would be very dangerous if done without any specials skills !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 171 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)