+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping won fewer pips with larger lot sizes, this technique is great for getting a good profit at the end of the day as Scalping is a fairly simple and quick trading way to get in and out of the market regardless of profit or loss and because they often do things that they should not do than scalping can provoke our emotions to open multiple positions and use a lot of great things after all Scalping might be profitable for some traders but never be good for me I managed to repeat many times to get good pips but can not hold these pips for a long time when scalping So scalp pair when you are sure about your trade, otherwise you may get loss from trading then They prefer to use it because it can give fast results so they can but It is intended that the target a dalah small but optimal results And many large sizes along with parts related to lot size couples make a significant amount of profit from scalping day is a strategy in this business that is the most widely used method of all traders in the world and in fact this is the most lo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wish there was a crash course for scalping when I started. It is ironic that there is not even today. Interestingly, most of the merchants I met that day were better labeled as brokers, not the other way around. So I want to start a brainstorming session with the hope of serving this Scalping is an art and is only for those who have years of experience and skills in the market. High levels of accuracy and the ability to make informed decisions are required. Therefore newcomers should not try to scalping because it can cause a lot of physical mental stress.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can generate profits very easily and quickly from scalping trading that Scalping trading is always short-term trading that results in quick profits, but is relatively low, and thus can be traded several times more than long-term investors Because with the scalping strategy everyone uses high-sized lots to make higher profits in fact scalping is a policy in the Forex trading system that should help you gain more profit from Forex trading system. Ead typically uses high usage and aims of less than 10 pips in minutes also will only lead us to a loss in a short time this is usually done for those looking for a big rebate as ping which has a small amount to trade on the other hand scalping is the most important for the newbie while the ous trade style as it is very difficult to predict the market direction in one minute intervals.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a type of trade that is able to generate profits in a short period of time, and they usually only take 3-5pip each purchase order / sell in fact and this will usually make traders mentally defective and get annoyed and Forex Scalping is great for making quick pips in no time , it is a short term trade, but you need the right strategy that suits you to make a profit let alone this trade can be for less than 20 pips. and it is a. Scalping is a very important thing in forex trading than in this plan traders stay a little time in trading and earn good money as it were. And high accuracy ... .they will use hi as because there are many strategies you can choose the one that suits you.

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, scalping is the best strategy I use to generate small profits every day I trade, scalping is not a way to generate huge profits in this business, we have to keep using a small lot for every order we make in our account, but he uses a lot which is great for just small targeting in reality As you say beginners or beginners can not do this in a profitable way because it takes good practice and experience about scalp trading as scalping is a way to trade, it is the opponent of a swing.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some trading brokers do not get my permission for trading purposes so still from the time I have as there is no need in the trading market with the help of each and all the time join this. I think when doing any scalping style we do in a quick trade in and also out fast with quick response. because the forex market is ticking and as a scalper they only take small points in the trade, and I think it's good to do scalping on sideways condition cause the market will always move down when the sideways condition. so as soon as possible when we get a profit we have to close it quickly.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that scalping is an art. because in my opinion, scalping is a way of trading that is based on knowledge or understanding of the character of the market. so it's not related to art in my opinion. to be able to use scalping strategy well, we have to learn a lot about market character. so it would be helpful for us to take a position with the right to trade. scalping forex so art association degrees. Thanks to this scalping we have a tendency to understand wherever the value is true for our open positions. a person can be fatal in scalping in the fewest levels. So scalping is basically a high level art in forex.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is good for traders but sometimes carries trade losses and loses our money, experts say that long term trading is the best and they say that 1 hour 4 hours and 1 day is the best of all my new hon i new in trading business forex so i do not know anything about froex trading abroh it think forrd xtrading is the best and you must learn dforex buisiness trading to become a successful trader in forex trading.

Junior Member Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi is on a distinguished road Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bulkil g me app ki baat sya itfaaq kartta ho janab scalping b art ki tarha aik fun ha jo k bout he useful ha agar man is learn kar lihay to woh easy say forex par trading kar skta ha.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Syed Muntazer Mehdi Kazmi For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-02)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scplaing thek chez ha kafi log is pa kam kartey ha or is ko use kartey ha lekin is ka liye be ap ka pas koi achay kisma ki strategy hona bohat zaroori ha agar strategy achi nhi ho gy tu kam ka faida nhi ha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-02)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 171 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)