+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 171 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like trading with scalping, this gives me good trading results and surely I can get a bigger profit with less capital. there are many scalping strategies and theories used for traders but I prefer to use nude trading using candles and chart patterns, for other traders I am sure they have their own strategies that provide big profits but for me I prefer using save trading and Scalping strategies is a very good trading technique but you must have a very active and sharp brain to trade with this technique, not only this but you also have to have excellent trading skills and experience, because you have to make quick decisions with technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping is indeed an art. because with this scalping we have to know where the right price for our position is open because success in forex requires knowledge, accurate analysis, and requires good psychology, and this is an art that we don't get in other businesses. and in the forex business, we might know that scalping is a very helpful strategy that makes us profitable. Being a currency trader is a total adventure. Currency trading is something that can be very enjoyable. This is also something that requires special skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The app has a lot of scalping the scalping of an app that allows you to connect with one of the artists who want to know how much you want to start trading in Forex trading, but also want to scalping the same from the Forex trading system. Houn ye have a lot of money in the market for Scalping Merchandiser in the market, but he has a strong sense of responsibility for the loss of money that he has been able to buy from the current trend in the current trend. The business has been trading at a discount due to a loss of Rs.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my darling actually, I obviously think there is no doubling that scalping strategies are very risky because if scalping is done by an experienced trader it is not a problem but if it is done by a beginner trader there is a huge risk and I personally think that some strategies might give us god and big profits and so on. But or a scalper trader, big capital and good money management are needed to get a good profit and maintain our survival in forex trading.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is really a very risky method but if a trader is experienced in it, then surely traders can make fast money in a fast time. Because scalping is short-term trading where a trader opens a trade for only a few minutes or hours. the ideal time frame would be to use a mint15 chart and dear scalping is art if you learn this art rather than trading forex it will be a money-producing tree for you if you just gamble and put a lot of high knowledge without the experience of your account will wash in a few moments

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that forex scalping is a widely studied technique but some traders can execute successfully. Some investors consider it an art but I think this review is a lack of information about scalping rules. This is also a technique that requires a lot of effort and time because it has to stay long in front of the monitor to look for signals. and actually I also believe that some strategies can give us god and big profits and so on. But or a scalper trader, big capital and good money management are needed to get good profits and maintain our survival in the forex market, I think so.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes scalping is the art that you have to master. This is the reason why it requires you to really do what you do. The good of every trade is very good in the same choices that we see around the good. Every trade is always well informed to every trade job. When you have a pin bar and a smaller time frame then you know that the time above really works well for you, you have to work properly to shape his kindness

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    several times scalping was very helpful in our trade, we were able to make good profits in a short time by scalping, we just had to make sure we were in the right direction of trading and for that we had to be more consistent in our trade, there were many ways that we could we use it to do it and in my mind that scalping is a style of trading. this is a very risky style. but they work in this market in style. they get complete knowledge and experience. then they work in the market with scalping. they are successful.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    we must know where the price is right for our open position. one can be fatal in scalping altogether. so scalping is really a high level of art on Forex. You continue to win if you can't get a headache, so first learn how and then how much. I have my own indicators and EA that helps me also in the trade. and Scalping must be well studied because money management and risk management are also part of a scalping strategy but instead of learning scalping strategies many traders and especially beginners try to risk the market with a lot lot size thinking that it is the right way to scalping and therefore losing a lot money

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is an art that you have to master when you want to trade in the right direction that we see and understand when we trade in a certain position we flatten ourselves, the good of each trader is to understand the opportunities given that the market is well influenced to work. with the greatness of every trader is the choice that we use as a trader, we have many good problems that we run with and saab ji bikul scalping ek art hi hum es kam mai Agr scalping trder hi fer application ko es small mai small profits hota hi application co ek baat ko yaad rakhna chahi aa es kam mai hume woh broker ko choose because chahi aa jis mai spread kam ho bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hi bai saab ji forex ek west business hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 171 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)