GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155
Results 1,541 to 1,546 of 1546

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,331.58 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G huma sclaping bhe us trah lagte hai ka jesa koi huma art ko use kar rha hao or apan account bhe us sclaping ka char ka acha profit bhe ern kar sakhta hai jab huma sclaping ka bara ma acha jankari hasil ho tab he hum aga tak apna work bhe kar ka acha profit earn kar sakhta hai
    Bhai lekin ye bhi yaad rahe ki scalping trading karna bahut jayda risky bh ihota hai, agar aap scalping mein ache se perfect nahi hai to main scalping karne ke liye kabhi bhi salah nahi dunga, kyunki scalping mein trader jaydatar doob jata hai ismein kamana asaan nahi hota hai lagatar kamane ke liye acha experience chahiye hota hai.

2. Options
    Member combifx will become famous soon enough combifx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75.90 USD
    Thanks
    I think scalping analysis is still needed to make ownership open, so it can make maximum trading results !! so whatever you call, technical scalping is art or not, it's up to you, and I think, all trading techniques are good, depending on each trader and Scalping is not art. That is adventure. And the adventure we have to enjoy is very much. But I don't agree if people say if scalping is dangerous, it's not a dangerous thing, because as long as you can fix it and most importantly you can manage your trade in the right way. Of course the trade that you do will bring success to you. That I think is the basic core of scalping.

Member Aonkhan532 has a spectacular aura about Aonkhan532 has a spectacular aura about Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.47 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping*is a*trading*style that specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a*trade*is executed and becomes profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain.

Member Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123 has much to be proud of Bmw123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14.38 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 Times in 389 Posts

For my thinking view scalping analysis is still needed to make ownership open, so it can make maximum trading results.....

Member rabnaj is on a distinguished road rabnaj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.55 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping means opening a trade, keeping it for a small period and then closing it with a small profit and again opening another trade. This is art. All traders cannot earn the same income. Some traders can get big money by scalping, again lots of big capital losses with scalping. I have lost more than $ 120 with scalping. So I don't do this. But I like it. I think scalpers are the best traders in the Forex business.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

zahidali (05-22-2019)

8. PAMM
    Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    414.04 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,892 Times in 1,497 Posts
    G bhi sclaping art ak boath mushikal hai us trading ko smjhna us leya hum trade bhe ak art ke trah laghte hai us leay hum soch smjha ka he ua ma work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155