+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 171 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader scalping bhi aik earning ka method hay log esko use ker rhay hian aur es say earning bhi ker rhay hain yeh hoti bhi chotay time fram pay hay aur es pay log short term ki treing kerty hain aur es say eainng bhi kerty hian scalping bhi aik acha method hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping small pips ki profit earn karne ke liye hota hai magar esme humen tight stop loss ke sath trading karna chahiye, aur trading karne se pahle market ki high impact news ka time dekh lena chahiye taki humen jyada loss nahi mile, scalping ke liye short time frame par run karne wali strategy chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off small price changes, generally after a trade is executed and becomes profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain. Having the right tools such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi sclaping art ak boath mushikal hai us trading ko smjhna us leya hum trade bhe ak art ke trah laghte hai us leay hum soch smjha ka he ua ma work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakha
    hanji scalping karna asaan nahi hota hai ye bahut he mushkil hota hai esme trader ko high risk market me lena hota hai aur esliye usko high volume par market me trade open karna hota hai esme trader ko esme tabhi kaam karna chahiye agar uske paas market ka experience aur acha trend ko follow karne ke liye acha strategy uske paas fir he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make small profits and avoid big losses, scalping is the best for a trader. But a trader must be very skilled in trading, mostly in analyzing charts. To use the scalping method, a trader must identify the correct entry and exit time. if not, he will lose money. A trader can easily understand the time of entry and exit from a trade when he becomes an expert trader. and scalping means short-term trading carried out for a profit of several pips and is closed in a short span of time. It also requires traders to spend more time in front of the computer to do scalping because you need to do a lot of trading in a day to produce a decent amount of profit when added at the end of the day.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading is a business based on something scientific. here those who can win are those who have the knowledge and experience in the future trading that they often practice so that they will know the right methods and techniques in trading and will get money easily. and Scalping is a very good strategy because there are many traders using to make money on the forex market, most traders don't have much money here, so scalping is very good for them. They open positions and close this position in a short time.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping the art of forex trading is true but sometimes this writing drill collides low forex traders they lose all the components of the interchange but i also sometimes try scalping but not the stock foundation because it is most economical i only in two or trio processes so why don't i do This and this is the same philosophy that lucky gamblers have in Las Vegas. What happens when they experience a rough night at the roulette table? what do they want to do? Get more money to gamble. Their thinking is "I have to get my money back" This is like they are at the point where they will be happy to come out with as much money as they bring. Sad but that's true.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro we can say that is but but in another way it is a trading method that can be adopted he can make art work hard and best so we have to try our best to trade by stopping losing and taking profits because this is the only way from where we can make the best tarde and that is a good method for profit and indeed not all traders can use scalping strategies properly, only certain traders can really use scalping strategies. although it can use a good strategy, it will enable them to get huge profits quickly, but in terms of risk in this strategy is very large, so I also never used this scalping strategy, although I never studied, but I thought I was not very right to use this strategy, I don't have enough capacity.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi sclaping art ak boath mushikal hai us trading ko smjhna us leya hum trade bhe ak art ke trah laghte hai us leay hum soch smjha ka he ua ma work karna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe huma asani say mil sakha

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means opening a trade, keeping it for a small period and then closing it with a small profit and again opening another trade. This is art. All traders cannot earn the same income. Some traders can get big money by scalping, again lots of big capital losses with scalping. I have lost more than $ 120 with scalping. So I don't do this. But I like it. I think scalpers are the best traders in the Forex business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 171 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)