+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 171 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best way to get a little profit in a short time but I am confused to determine which one is scalping and long term trading until I use scalping and scalping strategy is the kind of strategy that reduces the profit target but increases the total order we make or reduce the profit target by increase the lot size we use on every order that happens quickly and quickly we make this up Scalping is fine with merchants who like to catch fast pips but i also think it is also risky to use scalping and for that reason i do not use scalping method analysis of scalping hamaray k stronger kerti hain liye zyada tar scalping trader says he kam mariay hain scalping is a faster way to collect a few pips per trade, because we just open the position and close it for a few pips in a short time, and as my blueprint t see, scalping is the most secure and flexible trading system, because we can follow the market situation for every situation and we can trade with relevant, but, before using scalping for trading, we need to set the lot size with very relevant,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to add to this thread that if scalping is art, I think that artists should learn the art of technical analysis or fundamentals. forex is a field always there as a risk, failure is normal if you do not have knowledge. To be successful you need to have knowledge and experience, then you need to be as great as a business method and I call this art method! Scalping is the art of trading for professional traders, because this system is able to provide great benefits, although it is very difficult to do, but we should be able to try the system on a demo account before using in a real account, if we are good at scalping, this is good luck for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the art of trading for professional traders, because this system is able to provide great benefits, although it is very difficult to do, but we should be able to try the system on a demo account before using it in a real account, if we are good at scalping, this is good luck for us. I want to add to this thread that if scalping is art, I think that artists should learn the art of technical analysis or fundamentals. forex is a field always there as a risk, failure is normal if you do not have knowledge. To be successful you need to have knowledge and experience, then you need to be as great as a business method and I call this art method!

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that scalping requires so much experience and excellent trading skills. Many new traders do not have this experience to do this. I would advise new traders not to do scalping before getting the experience! scalping forex trading is actually an art and craft. because scalping in this case we need to be aware of the location where the value is usually right for your open position. anyone can be dangerous with scalping in any way. thus scalping can be a higher level associated with art in forex trading.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual scalping of foreign exchange is really an art form. because scalping in this case we have to recognize where the selling price can match with each of our open posture. anyone can shut down along scalping in any way. and so scalping is really a high level associated with fine arts from foreign exchange.
    The main meaning is to trade with a short time frame that I think scalping is good for new trades because one mistake can take some profit and scalping is a slower trading system fx. Trading swings or day trades openly have a small take profit and stop loss is small This strategy only makes a little pip target in each position so that trading is done quickly and repeatedly very risky

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a short-term trading placement for small profits ranging from 50 pips but if we want to scalping then we should know the volatility of the market does not trade in a market that is too volatile and marketboth too slow will make us lose from scalping than scalping in my opinion is to get a profit quickly in a short time and in a short time usually around 5-10 pips per open position and use a lot of Scalping is very profitable and also a proven strategy. I like to choose a scalping strategy to take as a big advantage, I think long trades and shorters as trading are both very profitable, I also think scalping is the best and more profitable style or trading strategy but it is true that scalping is also so much risk as strategy Long term strategy is sot risky!

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What a great result, how do you do it, can you share how you do it? I think scalping is not just art, but at the speed of entry and exit to execute orders at the right time and time, done on brokers that have an order execution speed with very low spreads. and also with a minimum profit target that is repeatedly done. Scalping will help a trader to trade well That without losing, no one can realize the importance of gaining more knowledge and improving skills that strategy usually takes small pips but with lots of height in each position so it's better not to scalp when there is news impact high up because I read a set of oreders looking for a balance or a zero position that scalping trading is not good for new traders because scalping trading requires quick analysis and quick decision making

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my capital is 100 then I will do the sc motode then most of the scalper open trades with high volume and scalper balance is not that big then then is against the risk of forex trading because scalping because trader knows that scalping has a very high risk than scalping system is actually very good if we know and understand the movement of the market direction because Scalping is a short-term stratigies in which traders set their targets to 20 pips maybe you want to share your scalping art here, to succeed in forex requires knowledge, accurate analysis, and requires good psychology, and this is an art that we do not get in other businesses and depends on the price action I trade where the market is.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only experienced traders who can survive in forex use this technique such as special take forex trading which is very risky with large volume in short term trading after all Almost all traders can not reach scalping because it can not run well with its ty so Forex Scalping also can be called fast trading with scalping because they can enjoy the benefits directly especially Scalper requires speed and concentration is good to gain profit in the fast-moving forex market The risk that you face is not only big but very dangerous for those of you who can not control themselves and this only will make you more emotional with the current condition itself still do not know what is right than there are many ways like using TF TF M1 or M5 that rubbing in the usual way do not use sto with scalping is a very good way that can help you m make money easily. I reply to another thread, scalping your question is a technical place order again and again after winning and losing a few pips Traders try to catch every move in the scalping price that is relatively targeting up to 10 pips for every trade and close trades along with small profits

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai scalping trading karna easy to nahi hota hai, lekin agar jo hum is par kafi jayda practice karne lag jaate hai to tab hum aisa bol sakte hai ki scalping trading karke bahut hi acha paisa yaha par kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-04-26), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 171 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)