+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 171 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you know how to scalp, you will become a champion. Champion where you know when to take advantage and when to say it for now. I've done it before but I find that I always take a bit and let the main trends to run. sometimes it makes me very sad, so I choose to stay longer by taking a strategic profit. and I personally think scalping is a way to get quick profit if we use it in the right direction but if our predictions are wrong then it will be the most dangerous for our account. But my advice is not to play long because one day your account will be lost in one trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact I always think that new traders should avoid scalping in the Forex market, it requires expertise in trading, knowledge, accurate analysis, and requires good psychology, scalping is really a high level of art in forex, this is the fastest way to get in forex. and scalping aik aysi cheez hay jisay ham apni trading mai using kerty hain aur ye aik aysi hay jis technique main advantage aur loss ham engage ker daity hain yani na for hamain profit hota hay average aura na he loss hota hay bas trade chalti rahti hay ham bas apni trading ko move hotay he daikhty rahty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, saya setuju dengan anda, scalping adalah seni perdagangan forex. I'm scaling it up I have a lot of time left for the past to show you Scrolling the isleye candle and look at the trend I have been trying to fix a scalp in my computer, but I have a lot of trouble for the PC. If you want to know more about the situation, please contact us for more information. seni jezik The scalping of a scam has resulted in the failure of the pedagogy to send a message to the trader, who has traditionally been involved in the deal, but he did not want to sell himself. The reason for this is that I am not able to give you a chance to express my opinion, but I am not able to do so because I am not able to do any other work or I do not know how to do it.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is art if we study it and train it then earn well with forex and we must learn first and then try to trade and forex is the best for me to get from it and it really help for me. ! and Scalping is very dangerous for new forex traders because they do not have good knowledge about forex trading and they do not know the condition of the market and they lose their money in forex forex trading. So they lose their money in forex trading market and this is much more dangerous for new forex traders but most skilled traders do not do scalp.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is a pity it is a number of facts but these very very rare and gloomy numbers are making money through EXPERTS ADVENTURE but i think that is the only way i mean with technical experts whereas fundamentals are more than looking through this way of trading and I find that scalping is not an art but this is a kind of trading strategy. scalping is suitable for as a trade if it has the right way to enter dealling because in scalping we know that winning deal is not important but the most important deal is loss because it is the biggest!

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really think scalping is a very risky method, but if a trader is experienced in it, then of course traders can make quick money in quick time. Because scalping is a short-term trade where traders open trades for only a few minutes or hours. and scalping can be very profitable if done correctly. This is done on a smaller time frame and the target will be very small with a smaller stop loss. To get more profit, we open higher lot sizes with higher leverage and trade for a very small time.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,318 Times in 20,097 Posts
    han app ki baat bilkul he thik ha kioun k main bhi scalping ko ek art ki taran he samghta houn ye ek fan ki taran ha jis ko ye fun ata ha woh forex trading se kafi acha profit kama sakta ha main bhi ab scalping karna seekh raha houn ye bahot he acha tareeqa ha forex main profit kamanaey ka

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han dear bilkul aap ny thek kaha hai keh scalping aik art hai aur yeh jo art hai humien sirf isi surat main aa sakta hai agar hum isko learn karien aur iski practice karien is sy hum short time main ziada profit bana sakty hain lekin aik bat ko zarur yad rakhna chahiye is main loss ke chances bhi ziada hoty hain
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-07-07)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that better art in scalping is that we should place trading with good analysis in the market by only aiming to be tempted as 2-3 pips and if we will lose then we should not lose more than 30 pips in one trade. this art will give you a nice benefit for good trading! and scalping is a great art so 4 years has good technical and fundamentals, more than scalping me some what depends on the price action I trade where the market is meant to move briefly, I have my own indicator and EA that help me too in such trades.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you make good profits in scalping but i do not think that scalping is a art of scalping art also needed analysis and wait right because in scalping we know that winning deal is not important but the most important thing is big loss. and scalping is the only art that can eat all your money more than scalping me some what depends on the price action I trade in which the market is meant to move briefly, I have my own indicator and EA which also helps me in trading like that's a good chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 171 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)