+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 171 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping the Art.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it has anything to do with forex art, and also scalping. because
    I think it's very different between art and forex trading. in art, prefer beauty,
    and certainly not too much of the science we learn. But in forex trading, we focus
    on accuracy and also we will learn many things in this forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tujjuh For This Useful Post:

douglas (2018-01-31), gagal (2018-01-31), micro (2018-01-31), salimun (2018-01-31)

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a beautiful bank statement if your final result can be around 500 percent for each month.
    I get something done still learning to make progress on my scalping practice
    because it is very profitable but risky in other areas. In the old function
    I know in Indonesia is still a master scalping named indrafx that can produce
    back up to 100 percent and more during the day individually ........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is an art in the market that the market will make me feel better in such
    a way so you have to take less to keep getting on the market with scalping action
    I have to make sure that I trade very well. ..

THANKS

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a misconception about scalping, which does not need to use money management if we do scalping.
    So many new traders do scalping with very weak power margins. As a result,
    they then experience a total failure when it turns out that position opened in the opposite
    direction of price movements while margins are not able to maintain the price. As a result,
    what happens is the total loss due to margin call

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought that scalping is an art, because I do not think this art requires hard thinking to do.
    Yet when we trade and use scalping strategy, then we will think hard to analyze.
    and there is knowledge or science that we must understand to trade with scalping strategies.
    Therefore, I think scalping is part of the science we have to learn it well.

Junior Member ELKHAMMAR SALEH is an unknown quantity at this point ELKHAMMAR SALEH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need to learn how it works scalping, and which curencieis it work with, please provide me about scalping if you can please

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is an art that should recommend that all traders try because this is one style that
    as a trader you will see the results there and then you do not have to wait long just
    to take orders and wait in a short time. for many styles I have tried scalping
    has proven to be the most effective

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we know the heat to shoot pips with a good scalping strategy then all our confusion will be lost.
    we need to develop our own plans and strategies for this. scalping is a strategy,
    which means trading in the short term and getting fewer profits in a fast way but
    I think this strategy is more useful.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is art, scalping can make us earn big amount of money quickly but scalping
    is not suitable for beginners. As a result of scalping actually requires noble skills in trading.
    especially in rapidly analyzing the options to follow market movements. However,
    it is also risky in how to exploit by floating like a giant, resulting from occasional scalping
    using a gigantic stack in any group action. so the cause is not right for beginners.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

almont (2017-12-26), badrita (2017-12-26), kaval (2017-12-26), limma (2017-12-26), tlagsing (2017-12-26)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ver View Post
    Individuals who show scalping will become skills, they will not understand the concept of skill.
    I need to tell you, the skills focused on the amazing stuff. Is it usually a partnership
    of skills along with scalping forex? Nothing at all in any way. Scalping is just
    a temporary buying and selling approach
    scalping the right forex trading arts but sometimes this type of practice bumping their
    forex traders just loses all of we trade balance but I also sometimes try
    to scalping but not on a regular basis because it makes me profitable in just two
    or three minutes so why do not I do this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 171 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)