+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 250 indicators

Banned B_Patel is an unknown quantity at this point B_Patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally, all indicators are good... But, You have good knowledge on which time frame u have use right indicator..? I mean right tf have right indicator...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    use moving average indicator folks thats the simple the reliable indicator.. no dought that it is lagging indicator but you have to learn the skill to understand it so make pips friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my freind yes the forex emotion its hi entre excacttly in the trader or brocker beiginers and hi slowers for give a big loss in the market this is it its my opinion this good 250 indicators for the try for biegeners

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a trader, i have always been trading with the normal indicators which are always on the mt4 or mt5 platforms, but when i go round the forum, i begin to see more indicators which suprises me too. Are they real indicators or self developed indicators?

the indicators are pleasing for our business because with these we can got such and it gift staleness be with us so we should moldiness be got the vantage and it gift staleness be right for me and all the things departed a suitable in this way

Banned taqroohi is an unknown quantity at this point taqroohi's Avatar
    Thanks
    the signs are good for our trade because with these we can got much and it will should be with us so we should should be got the profit and it will should be good for me and all the things gone a good in this way

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for sharing there indicators with the community i hope i will use these indicators well by knowing them how to use and than you once again for sharing these kind of indicators with the community, by the way i will test them firstly on my demo account and then i will use them on my real account

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabse aasan trading indicator hai MACD aur MA inka upyog karke aap trend ko pehchan sakte hain aur trading kar sakte hain aapko reversal se lekar kar kab buy aur sell karna hai ye sab bata dete hain aur simple tarike se trading kar ke profit kama sakte hain.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Junior Member umhashem is an unknown quantity at this point umhashem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    peace be upon u
    i am glad to have the indicators i should use them to have benifet
    jazak alaah khair

Banned Munawar702 is an unknown quantity at this point Munawar702's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi..amr amer.
    thanks For sharing the 250 indicator,
    how ican work the indicator..please expllan it..i am waiting you answer..thank you

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my knowledge indicators are good for our trade because with these we can got much and it will must be with us so we should must be got the profit and it will must be good for me and all the things gone a good in this way.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open