+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anyone has Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ii never listen this name. may be as forex is endless so it can be an indicator. but really i never use or never had it. if some one has this shear this indicator.
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please do not take decision based on this indicator. It will vanish your account. The levels indicated by this seems to be a holy grail but they are just levels. I have used it about a month ago but deleted after two days.
    I understand. indkator can be damaged and this is detrimental to our trade, as this indicator is instant. better if you use this indicator, it helps if you have to understand the trend of market prices. you can add support resistance indicator for comparison before deciding to open a trade position.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing this indicator, I hope this indicator will help me in some ways, because I have a problem, every time I open an order I always have some difficulties to set the stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please do not take decision based on this indicator. It will vanish your account. The levels indicated by this seems to be a holy grail but they are just levels. I have used it about a month ago but deleted after two days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    yes friend you should test it first intension fibonachi indicators. because it is an instant indicator of tiu just follow the price of a big trend. he's very vulnerable when the market reversed course correction or (reversal market)
    Thank you so much for your kind remind here.I think I am still testing the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator in my MT4 platform now.I wish it can go with it says there,which I think I can follow its strategy to trade in forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this but i see in it we can configure it and according to risk factor we can get clue about its initiation. I am trying it on demo lets hope for the best.
    yes friend you should test it first intension fibonachi indicators. because it is an instant indicator of tiu just follow the price of a big trend. he's very vulnerable when the market reversed course correction or (reversal market)

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I have this indicator brother and I will share them. the workings of this indicator automatically. There will be no clue where the price we will initiate the trade. and already equipped with stoploss and Tp. we can only wait until it reached price area
    download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?k6f2c6fjdifrkc5
    Thank you so much or your sharing about the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator,which I have been looking for seevral days.I will just follow your link to download the indicator soon.Just wish it can help me so much during my trade in forex.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have this indicator brother and I will share them. the workings of this indicator automatically. There will be no clue where the price we will initiate the trade. and already equipped with stoploss and Tp. we can only wait until it reached price area
    download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?k6f2c6fjdifrkc5

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Anyone has Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?

Hi guys here!
    I just wonder does anyone here have Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?
    Now I just trying my best to find the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator to help me to make sure what position will the trend reach.I have heard many traders say that Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator can predict it correctly
    Wish you can share it below.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3