+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone has Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah sorry I only have it any retchement Fibonacci indicators are standard on mt4 in general I rarely use it in because I am not yet proficient in using my knowledge Fibo function remains the same measure the extent of the trend to move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wah too bad I only have the Fibonacci retracement indicator only and do not have that you mean,, is there a significant difference to Fibonacci else? beg explanation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    This indicator had to me since. But not now. Because i am not like this indicator. I think it is not most usefull to trade in forex. So i never use this indicator.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not comforatble with this indicator becasue the best is to place manully and in that we can better analyze the support and resistance level. We are here to learn and we must learn that is best for us, its really difficult for us to learn fibo if we want to use it manually but after that it will cahnge our profitability level.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think for use this indicator not good, many false signal for entry. i not use this indicator again.

Member absiddik is an unknown quantity at this point absiddik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I have this indicator brother and I will share them. the workings of this indicator automatically. There will be no clue where the price we will initiate the trade. and already equipped with stoploss and Tp. we can only wait until it reached price area
    download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?k6f2c6fjdifrkc5
    Last one week i am use this indicator. I use it 15min TF. Maximum time its repaint. please be-careful from this. Now i am wait for next trading day for test it again. i test it in demo account.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TauqeerHaiderRizvi View Post
    my boss also use this but i not use to but i ask to boss that can he help me to understand this indicator. this days he is very busy in some personal matter can you help me.
    whoa sir, my friend said it is a perfect indi settingannya so we just follow the directions only, as appears petnjuk buy then we have to take profit open buy position of about 30 only, and when the individual shows signs that we do not sell any of the positions we have OP sell sir, so how to wear it sir

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    Hi guys here!
    I just wonder does anyone here have Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator?
    Now I just trying my best to find the Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator to help me to make sure what position will the trend reach.I have heard many traders say that Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator can predict it correctly
    Wish you can share it below.
    yes sir, Fibonacci dimension created karl is reportedly very profitable, said my friend is always making profit indicators every day in trading, but unfortunately my friend said this is very expensive individual would feel bad if I ask for free sir ..

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci Phenomenon indicator i have not used this indicator before but i use autoday fibo which i think is very useful and good, you can try it if you like i will upload it now

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I have this indicator brother and I will share them. the workings of this indicator automatically. There will be no clue where the price we will initiate the trade. and already equipped with stoploss and Tp. we can only wait until it reached price area
    download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?k6f2c6fjdifrkc5
    my boss also use this but i not use to but i ask to boss that can he help me to understand this indicator. this days he is very busy in some personal matter can you help me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast