+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 219 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2181

Thread: Trade with fundamental analysis (Set Buy Stop and Sell Stop In The Same Time)

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to do the fundamental analysis before making trade it is very important for the trader to do the fundamental analysis before go for the trade ,it may a good idea to set buy stop if you do not want to do it right now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case of this trading there are many analysis es among them fundamental analysis is most important a trader can easily success in his/her position if he maintain it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really bad in fundamental analysis.. but I really know how bad I need to know about this trading style.. Only for this reason I suffered really bad in my previous days.. this is why I am trying to learn important fundamental events one at a time.. So that one day I can have a big amount of fundamental analysis on my collection..
    Searching Myself...

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are very useful in trading forex market, so we should set them for all position. Then we can avoid big losses and get more chances to make profit, i think that we must maintain account before we think to make profit.

Member rasel5 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with fundamental analysis is a good thing.fundamental and technical analysis is the two major type of analysis and these also much profitable.actually fundamental analysis helps to earn big amount of money depending on big news.
    Abu Rasel

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we trade with fundamental analysis, we can use buy stop or sell stop in the same time. Because after new release, usually the price is move very fast. So, if the price touch sell stop, we can close buy stop and the opposite.

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its good,
    but i think you have to follow the technical analysis instead of fundamental analysis because in technical analysis each point is describe in diagram and chart so it is easy to read and judge the trend of the market

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do this way, and i don't care really about people who say it is gambling
    i am sure that no on can predict the exact impact of any news on the market
    and as it is high impact we have to benefit from it by anyway, we can't miss 50 pips can be done in minutes
    so i do this way mainly with AUDUSD and i earn much from it

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    fundamentals are very important in this forex trading. maybe if you use a trading strategy to exploit the news, we can put pending order before the news came. fundamental change will be the market price and volume are aggressive.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    fundamental in the trade is the most important factor in market prices. but I put in the time of sale and purchase together, this is a disadvantage. This shows that we still do not have good skills in trading. I will not use this system, because it played with luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 219 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)