+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 610 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2017-12-24   15:42
    Best answer #2

Greed sab se zayda harmful hian trading main or greed bi ki jaye sath main risk bi liya jaye to ye dono humain loss ki trf le ke jati hain forex main bohat zaruri hota hai ke hum learning karain or greed na karian sab se bad habit greed hia.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #3

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

Banned pipsgaining is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgaining's Avatar
    Thanks
    greed leads you towards risk and risk towards loss Greed is the worst enemy of a trader, it is the worst curse, never be greedy in Forex or you'll loose everything. Greed and being impatient these are the worst things that are encountered with any trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahani is an unknown quantity at this point shahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forget about those equation and concentrate on your trading. and try to update your strategy and in this way you will be making profit not with those equation you are drawing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned easy_mezoo is on a distinguished road easy_mezoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course greed is bad, but it's always a close loss because the owner is not pleased with never and always trying to increase profits

Senior Member talenttushar is an unknown quantity at this point talenttushar's Avatar
    Thanks

look at this aquation greed<=>risk=lose

Your equation is really right. In the Forex trading the greed is another important thing which have to control for a better future. I want to say that if u take the greed then u will be so much profited but not forever. this profit gain will be for a few time. And u will be ruin for ur greed in one day. So for ur greed u may be fall in a great loss.

Senior Member amidon1 is an unknown quantity at this point amidon1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will suffer a lot of losses and due to greed, we will make a lot of mistakes during trading. They treat trading account such as gambling and hoping to make lots of money in short time.

Senior Member roxy161 is an unknown quantity at this point roxy161's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must implement a trading plan to avid greed in trading many traders fail in this business because they do not have a trading plan, so they treat trading..

Senior Member aliakram is an unknown quantity at this point aliakram's Avatar
    Thanks
    when ever the Greed is high Risk is also high.because you will try to make more and more ,but ultimately you may end up with making common silly mistakes like over trading or risking so much margin. This may lead to a big loss. I think it is better you make small constant profit than trying to maximize profits at once. I think this equation is valid for real life as well

Senior Member motasim74 is an unknown quantity at this point motasim74's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think great greed at its risk and big & tall drivers take large losses or the great merit, but if the dealer wins time and tryto you spend much time, loses. comparison is a line of forex... and should comply with are not lost. If we don't, then we lose and... we have much greed, with making a lot of mistakes in the trade.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally greed can lead to a loss. But it can also lead to profits too. I think the very reason you involve in forex market is bcoz of greed. Bcoz otherwise you would have enjoy the salary you are paid from the current job or enjoy with what you have. But since you are here it mean that you crave for more money. which is greedy. I think greed it needed to be in this game... But i must admit too much greed can be dangerous as it may lead you to make foolish decisions...,.,.,/

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    without a doubt this can be true i believe how the large greed make you the large possibility plus the large possibility make you the large decline or perhaps the large benefit in case your trader acquire with regard to as soon as and also tryto use it a lot of time period he's going to shed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 582 of 610 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 580 581 582 583 584 592 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)