+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 610 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 6100

Thread: Look at this Equation:: greed<=>risk=lose.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   20:35
    Best answer #1

haan me smjh gya aapki baat bilkul shi hai jitna aap greed kroge utna hi aapko market me risk le rhe hai qki market bhut risky hai or jitna aap risk le rhe hai to aap utna tiume hi de rhe hai ki loss hone ka wait kr rhe hai kya aap, trade ke time pe sia na krin or greed na krin.

2018-01-10   14:04
    Best answer #2

greed yes Jo Jyada greed Karega usko trading main Jyada risk Lena Padega jada risk lene se aapko loss ho sakta hai Jab Hum Jyada risk Leti Hai Hamara profit bhi loss Mein Badal Jata Hai Kabhi aur loss ki trade or loss Me Chali Jati Hai.

2017-12-24   18:45
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Greed is not very good for a Forex trader and every trader should avoid this kind of individual trade all the traders who are going to earn money in the forex market should be dependent on the technical and fundamental analysis only

2018-04-14   13:12
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader jabb bhi market me high risk leta hai to uska reason greed he hota hai,esme trader ko market me jada lalach nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna apne par control se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko low risk se he market me kaam karna chahiye aur esme ache se pehle sabb jaana he chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme acha kamyaab ho sakenga.

2017-12-16   23:29
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  2054 USD

this equation is tru because the new traders have the greed of profit and make risky trading strategy for the trading when they open any trading position they get the loss in few hours or days some traders blow their capital.

2018-01-27   18:49
    Best answer #6

forex trading main mostly logon ko loss hota hai jis ki sub say bari waja kia hai wo hai greed log forex trading main greed bohat zayada kartay hein jis ki waja say loss hota hai main apni misal apko deta hon kay jab main ney last month trading ki to muje profit ho bhi raha tha but main trade ko open rakha aor eak time aya jab main loss main chala gaya aor mera account wash ho gaya.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very true that when we go for big move i mean for greediness then we have plenty of chances that we may lose our earned profit which is not good i think for that we have to use trailing stop which will be good i think so........then only we can avoid from this ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member international is an unknown quantity at this point international's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think greed is a big danger in Forex trading because if we have greed in our mind then we take risk and when take risk with greed then can loose easily so leave greed and be professional during trading...thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a good currency business. I think you are right that greed and risk are associated with lost in directly proportional way. This may lead to a big loss. I think it is better you make small constant profit than trying to maximize profits at once. I think this equation is valid for real life as well, This is true i think that the big greed lead you to the big risk and the big risk lead you to the big loss. Be careful.........

Senior Member yasir15 is on a distinguished road yasir15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very very risky for all the members and mostly the new user may loose your money in the trading. First get training and then start trading.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    possible that traders who had carried away the .. just a chance to play when it overtrade .. so the most likely thing to happen is the loss .. and little potential for profit ..

Banned mehak fatima is an unknown quantity at this point mehak fatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true equation.Greed is containing risk when a person follow greed he/she will take risks and for fulfill this they cross their boundaries nothing is legal or illegal for them and them finally the result is they loss everything.this can lead to a big loss which can not fulfill ever.this equation is 100% valid in business and real life also.it is fact that can not change.

Banned rjnasirryk is an unknown quantity at this point rjnasirryk's Avatar
    Thanks
    परिस्थितियाँ काफी सही परिस्थितियों हो सकता है कि यह संभव है कि व्यापार के लिए बधाई देता हूं आइटम परिस्थितियों के परिणाम को कम करने के मामले में बकाया एजेंट हो हो के लिए बनाता है. किसी भी समय एजेंट पैसे grubbing और तब तक बहुत संभावना भी उपयोग, व्यापार अवसर के सबसे आप धन के घाटे का प्रस्ताव है. पैसे के अलावा आमतौर पर व्यापार के लिए मौका में धीमी गति से grubbing को रोकने के लिए एजेंट के लिए तैयार है.ही विश्वास है कि अनुशासन सफलता के लिए व्यापारी के लिए मुख्य कुंजी है. अनुशासन पैसे प्रबंधन और रणनीति है कि हम पहले से ही लागू है. और मार्जिन कॉल के लिए अलविदा.
    यह असंभव हो सकता है, "हर स्थिति में लाभ बनाने." मेरा मतलब है, आओ, यार. कई सफल व्यापारी आप सलाह के लिए अपने छोटे घाटे में कटौती. "बस दुनिया में इसका क्या मतलब है अगर नहीं, वे पहले से ही नुकसान है और सिर्फ यह जंगली चलाने पसंद नहीं था. और लाभ की तरह क्या आप जब आप अपने "नुकसान" कम कटौती कर सकते हैं?

Member randy452 is an unknown quantity at this point randy452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, make this comparison. great greed means more and more risk, you can always. reduce risks and problems are never very dangerous. 2: 1 ratio of losses to abandon in a better way, if obchodJe, position then open.

Banned sha11 is an unknown quantity at this point sha11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think is a good job.yes this is true i think that the big greed lead you to the big risk and the big risk lead you to the big loss or the big profit but if the trader win for once and tryto use it many time he will lose . Good luck.

Senior Member zaibshah600 is an unknown quantity at this point zaibshah600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes higher risk taker gets higher results and lower risk taker got lower results,,, result could be positive and also could be negative so don't be a greed invest very carefully before taking any step look wind-shield not the rear view mirror because it's not a game it's a forex trading where every thing is possible ,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 610 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (47)