+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 198 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member saipraveen32 is an unknown quantity at this point saipraveen32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one has their own point of view in analysis because they do follow both and some of them like any one in the both analysis methods , for me i really take a look at fundamental analysis and then i will also take technical analysis this bring us less chances to get loss and we can enter the trade in perfect timing

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

for me i would like to say a newbie is that fundamental analysis is most import where technical analysis has its own importance but in fundamental it all depends up on the NEWS releases so the trader can simply identifies the movement in the market and he can simply make a good trade

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,197 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new trader ke liye yaha sab kuch he jaroori hai,wo achhe se technical aur fundamental analysis ko samajhna shuru karenga fir uske baad he wo dheere dheere enhe samajh sakenga,new trader ko yaha kisi bhi analysis par work karne ke liye hard work karna he hoga tabhi wo yaha achhe se samajh sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dyahfx is an unknown quantity at this point dyahfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as an example of my own, which I did early stages to analyze the most easy to use news. fundamental technique is easy to understand and provide definite movement. other than that, no need to be too long at the computer because we can easily predict when the news will be released.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rajasree is an unknown quantity at this point rajasree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ak new trader ko yaha par investment ko karne se pahale is market ki analysis karna chaiye lakin mujhe lagte hai ke money managment or technical naalysis karna hi sab se bahatar hoti hai , is se hi hamko is market ke bare me jankari hasil hoti hai or ham is se traded ko bhi thik se hi kar payenge .
    Kick Out All Spammers

Join Indian-Forex Forum
    Learn & Earn $0.20 Bonus Per Post

Bonus For Posting (F.A.Q) * Follow Rules For Posting * Partnership Program * How to Attach Insta Account

Banned deni is an unknown quantity at this point deni's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a new trader, i think they must try and learn the fundamentals each analysis initial, and maybe concentrate learning on that is less complicated to know, that is totally different every individuals
    both analysis area unit vital and profitable, however larva everybody will perceive them each, and mastering just one of these may additionally ends up in profitable trades
    the only analysis i will do at once is technical analysis, i already tried however still not perceive a way to use elementary analysis, however since i got higher in understanding technical analysis and my trades have gotten higher by the time

Member fast33fx is an unknown quantity at this point fast33fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best analysis and fast to understand I think to use technical analysis, it is because this is the most easy ways to do trading execution for the source of our trading decision and some cases this is much effective if we just only fully understand how to use technical analysis properly.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders ho yaa phir expert traders dono ko hi trade open karne se pahle market ki technical aur fundamental analysis ki jarurat hoti hai, agar khud market ki analysis karne nahin aata hai to humen instaforex ki expert traders dwara ki gayi forex analysis ko read karna chahiye or unhe follow karte huye trading karna chahiye.

Senior Member jani1 is an unknown quantity at this point jani1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear apne ye bht achai bat pochi he kay konse kinds ka analysis new trader kay lye important he, and i think dono types kay analysis yani fundamental analysis or technical analysis ye bht important hn trader kay lye agr achi trade se acha profit xhaheye tou ye dono analysis krnay chaheyen apko.

Banned akashik is an unknown quantity at this point akashik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir Forex trading business mein new trader ke liye technical indicator hin sab se achha hota hai aur initially hamein technical analysis ko hin sikhna chahiye aur fir jaise jaise hum apna knowledge aur experience gain karte jaayenge waise waise humein fundamental analysis ko bhi sikhna chahiye kyonki profit making trades ke liye donon ka jaanna bahut jaroori hai.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New trader ko sirf starting main technical analysis par hi dhyan dena chehiye and demo account open kar ke indicators ko use kar ke dekhna chehiye phir jo best result de usko real account main use krna chehiye.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 198 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)