+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 198 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai new trader ke liye jaruri hota hai ki wo yaha par technical analysis par hi sabse jayda dheyan de bhai jo trading kafi jayda important maani jaati hai bhai, beginner ko yehi trading ki practice yaha par karna chahiye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in the forex trading business I do think technical analysis is the most important for the new trader. New trader will get so many problem if they trade using fundamental analysis. They still can't trade with volatile market. Then they can learn technical analysis first before they can trade using fundamental analysis or new trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear trading in this forex business i find beginner need to learn about technical analysis first before they can learn about fundamental analysis. I think fundamental analysis is more difficult than technical analysis. Fundamental makes them trade in high volatile market, and beginner will not ready for it. So, technical trading analysis will be much better for them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think technical analysis helps us to predict future prices. and technical analysis is calculated based on past prices. so for that we need a fundamental analysis in order to blend the two analyzes can help us make the right decision. and it will reduce the risk of errors that caused us to lose money.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business newbie always been the lack of skills and knowledge so the kind of analysis that is consistent with their technical analysis, where they can build system suitable for business knowledge by learning to make a profit and grow it

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think both anylsis have there own importance if you new trader than technical anylsis is easy and you can make trade after technical anylsis and with that keep learning fundamental anylsis because combination of both anylsis give you more good prediction.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thinkng that those are new in this market. They are work the market with analysis and indicators. They are follow re technical analysis and fundamental analysis. They are use the indicator is RSI. Than they are work the market according to the market behavior. They are open the right entry point.

sufiyan22
    bhia sab se zyada apko btao ke new trader ke lie market analysis is tarah important hia ke vo candle ko samjhey like bearish candle hai doji hai pi bar hai isi tarah maqi osko d1 ya h4 ke chart me supor and resstance iko bhi analysis krna becoz markey vahi se trend chaneg krta hi zyada tr

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ofrex market mein new traders ko chaye k wo always forex market mein analysis kar k trading karni chaye dear new traders k liye forex market mein fundamental;s analysis ki bhout importance hoti hai

Junior Member futurefxking is an unknown quantity at this point futurefxking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analyze experience ke saath hi achi hoti hai aur woh technical ho ya fundamental aur har ache trader ki nishani hoti hai ki woh apne aap ko prove karta ho aur uske analysis chahe galat bhi saabit ho woh apne aap ko hamesh back karta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 198 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)