+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you can not say which one is so important.If you wish your is anlysis right ,I think you'd better combine Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis together , i wait for your opinions thank you brothers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader analysis har trha ka behtreen hota hay ap jes trha say bhi krain laekn agar ap trend ko kesay pehchana jata hay to ap kafi had tak kamyab ho jain gay aur ap ki accracy bhi boht hi achi ho jaiy gi ap phr earin bhi ker skain gay es say.......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-31), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), KASINA (2017-10-26), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new traders the technical analysis is the best choice. Technical analysis is much easier that the fundamental analysis and new traders cannot understand the difficult and boring definition of the trade.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the fundamental analysis is best for newcomers. because it helps you to understand about the forex market.
    When you know about the basics of forex then you have to stare at the trade. Fundamental analysis helps you understand
    MM, risk management, how to transact. so I think fundamental analysis is too good. That's where technical analysis also
    helps you to trade well. it is also important
    regard

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to interupted For This Useful Post:

bibit (2017-10-31), pomade (2017-10-28)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that fundamental technique is very suitable for new comer. New traders have some lackness about trading so technical analysis will be so hard for them. S at first they should go for simple analysis like fundamental.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When trading in forex business I personally think there are 3 kinds of analysis that I know, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and market sentitement analysis. in my opinion for new traders we should start with technical analysis, that is the common analysis and the analysis that used by most of traders.

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    I think for new traders in forex trading analysis uses a simple and easy to understand him. maybe i would suggest to use tekhnikal analysis using indicators MA, and indicators fibonachi. indicators that can provide good trading signals and easy to use
    Technical analysis is very good for predicting the market, to do it already there are many indicators you can use.
    But, better than tenyikal analysis, you also must always be aware of the fundamental conditions.
    Because, indeed that fundamentals can move the market in a short time.
    good luck

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

moive (2017-10-28), zafery (2017-10-18)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a newbie, I believe that fundamental analysis is very important because beginners
    are not recommended for short term trading and for long term fundamentals are best.
    It also helps beginners to build the foundation of Forex trading by understanding the basics of this market.
    best regard

Junior Member Gorbacev is an unknown quantity at this point Gorbacev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Attention from the analysis is the tendency of grouping where the price will move, and from these conditions can we know the placement of stop loss will save the margin of loss is too large
    FXB Trading | More Than a Broker

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are very important. You must watch both. The basics can give you an idea of the future, but it may work or not work
    so you can see it only by technical analysis. We can not ignore any of them and try to be successful. But still
    I can say that without fundamental traders can still trade but without technical impossible to gain profit.
    thank

14. The Following User Says Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

kokorotak (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)