+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aak View Post
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    newbie kay liye technical analysis bahut best hai technical kam har cheez pe bhari hai fprex mai new trader jita hardworking kr sakta hai us ka apa faida hoga wo loss se bachne kay liye more ideas get kare ga aur profit aasni se take krega

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    We know three kinds of analysis is most important in Forex trade. But what kind of analysis is very important for new trader...? fundamental or technical........?
    I think it would be great technical analysis for trading and also for newbies, I often ask my friends who are pros in trading on the forex market emotion that I started to learn to use technical engineering

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saisob1 is an unknown quantity at this point saisob1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are quite a few interesting questions in there, for example about predicting price movements. Can you do it? Should you even try to do it? Or zero sum markets. Are they really zero sum (or negative sum). Are we talking theoretically, practically? Are they the same? Does it matter in any case?
    The post kind of makes things so broad it's a bit difficult to have a meaningful discussion, because we'd have to go all over the place.
    But you haven't really answered the question - in your opinion, in any market you like, what causes price to move?
    Another question, since your thread is about fundamentals:What is the single most important fundamental? Again, your opinion, any market you want to choose.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

i think fundamental analysis.For a currency trader, fundamental analysis focuses on key underlying economic and political factors to determine the direction of a currency's value. There are a number of fundamental indicators traders may follow that reflect how an economy is changing and gleam insight into Forex market prices to come.

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use fundamental analysis. for beginners analysis is quite simple. and very easy to understand. if later you have understood one analysis. you can learn the other analysis. or even using some analysis for a trade.

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion analyzing suitable
    for a beginner is technical
    analysis. because they can
    analyze the shape market
    directly. while the fundamental
    techniques, requiring analysis of
    abstract.
    possible after learning of
    technical analysis for 6 months,
    then learn fundamental analysis.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also newbie like you... and i think this business will need a lot of energy if we want to success... at first time know forex, my master teach me about fundamental analysis first... because fundamental analysis is more easy than technical analysis... and then i learn about technical analysis... technical analysis more accurate than fundamental...
    success is my right...!!!

Member jackimran is an unknown quantity at this point jackimran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what kind of analysis is most important for new trader.
    As a new trader they only should analysis the news from different web site.

Member turborx15 is an unknown quantity at this point turborx15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a trader who want to trade in forex and earn money both are important for any trader. But technical analysis is most important for new trader.Though it's time killing job if you want to learn properly technical analysis.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vallen View Post
    I think fundamental analysis is the best way to start a new trade, if the analysis of the others it will be useless because new traders do not know what will be done, so it is more suitable fundamental analysis I guess
    i do not agree with you my friend and i want to ask how it is possible that the new trader should get the fundamental analysis to do the good and easy tradings in forex? and i think it is necessary that we should have the good way of tradings in forex for more technical analysis

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fundamental analysis is the best way to start a new trade, if the analysis of the others it will be useless because new traders do not know what will be done, so it is more suitable fundamental analysis I guess

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 198 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)