+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 198 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that the technical and the fundamental analysis is very important to all the traders here and we have to be sure about that point in order to be that winners

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a new trader, fundamental analysis is most important because it is more easy to understand as compared to technical analysis. However, both analysis are important to become a good and successful trader so a newbie should try learn about both the analysis as early as they can.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner may be very difficult to learn it,
    maybe they are better trading with the help of a simple indicator to help make decisions

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both type of analysis is very much important for the forex trader technical analysis is important to take the trade at proper place while the fundamental analysis for predicting the direction of the pair that he have to trade in the market.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me all analysis type have to know by all beginner. cannot chosen one of the. or more tend to one of the. as early studying all information. all analysis. all system. all indicator. all robot. after information which we earn. later will by self our him know up at which us more tend to. with fundamental technique. or with indicator. or with robot. or more fitt in with only reading graph. in all these phase of information which you study will give conclusion according to character which you have. hence you will know by itself you is the expert in which transaction type.

Member saima rajput is an unknown quantity at this point saima rajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both fundamental analysis is easy to grab for a new trader but technical analysis is also important. A newbie should have at least a little knowledge of technical analysis too and then he/she should analyse the market with his/her mind keeping in view both the analysis and see if it was right thing to do. It worked for me though.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think beginners should try to learn about technical analysis in start of trading. because in tecnical analysis we can make good impacts about tradeing and movement of market. that is the best way to earn money in forex. i am trading with technical analysis

Member saima parvez is an unknown quantity at this point saima parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both kinds of research, specialized and essential, essential, so both should be deepened intensively. Many investors are extremely pleased when only management dealing with specialized research, but could not do nothing when there is a information launch.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience when I started trading, I know that there are two types of analysis, and in my opinion more suitable for beginners when using technical analysis. technical analysis because it is easier for beginners. I've tried to learn about fundamental analysis, and I am having a lot of trouble, because fundamental analysis is very complicated, a lot of things to be learned.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most better thing for the new traders is that they should know well the points of doing the tradings. they should learn the technical analyiss and the market tradings so they should be able to get the good money from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 198 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)