बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163
Results 1,621 to 1,624 of 1624

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Junior Member nitin2 is on a distinguished road nitin2's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.82 USD
    Thanks
    new trader ko esme apne aap market me dhyaan dena chahiye wo esme jetna acha market me analysis karenga wo esm utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis bhi aana bahut he jaroori hai because esse he market me trend ke baarein me trader ko pata chalta hai jisse wo kaam kar sakenga.

2. Contests
    Junior Member taj mil will become famous soon enough taj mil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.78 USD
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is the most important for new traders. New traders will get into trouble if they trade using fundamental analysis. They still can not trade with unstable markets. Then they can learn technical analysis first before being able to trade using new fundamental or trade analysis and A new trader has a number of things to do and the first is to set things right in the forex and make sure that there are a number of things that can help us in run forex for some reason we can solve it to make it work well for all those who need so we have to ule the right work path and the forex market tools and be sure to prvoe with rght direcion we will

Member slater will become famous soon enough slater's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.43 USD
    Thanks
    Pendatang Baru Menakoba Istilah kami ko ke bare myn pata ho ga tb hi wo analisis kr ske ga. atau analisis dono dal perdagangan penting krne k lye If you have any questions, please contact us for more information about this problem. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time. Saya pikir latihan demo penting untuk pamula untuk semua analisis. We have an analogue technology and an analysis fundamental asset for Forex development, which is the result of Analysis Technologies, which is a chart indicator and how it can be used to determine what is the point of entry into the point of entry. baik demi mil

5. Options
    Member weeklyscalpertrader is a jewel in the rough weeklyscalpertrader is a jewel in the rough weeklyscalpertrader is a jewel in the rough weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620.72 USD
    Thanks
    new trader ko shuru me he sabb analysis learn nahi ho sakta hai,ess business me trader ko dheere dheere market ko pehle samajhna chahiye,trader esme technical par pehle learn karne ka koshish karein aur uske liye practice karna bahut he jaroori hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163