+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 198 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    The analysis both technical and fundamental are going to be considerably lots crucial in getting any other tradingdecision. Totally free of ask we wills but not recognize this particular about which usually assistance the opportunities may extra walk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental and technical analysis is good for us and we easy understand that analysis reports so use that reports on demo trading first and then you feel you can get good results from this reports the you join them in real trading and sue reports for good earning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a scalper and simply because my object is always generate 20 pips every day to .10 condition lot. Supplying personally $20, regarding which particular I do not ought to response sell big tons afterwards I stay on the market on gadget level. For scalping, both technical and fundamental analysis is very important.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the technical analysis is best suited to beginners and myself first as a rookie the first time I just wear the ma and ****ually I use bolinger bands until fibo and the result fair but now I prefer reading candle and saw wave as trend

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    THERE are so many forex analysis that can make you alot of good money and sometimes are the best to understand where everything is working its always strange

Senior Member norway01 is an unknown quantity at this point norway01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that new trades should analysis news before trading in Forex. They can make more money by trading with news. They also do study by analysis news in Forex. They should also analysis technical analysis.

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think as begginer need daily market new schedule and its analysis of forex market before doing taking decision in trading. as in analysing the price movements we need some technical indicators.later on we can learn fundamental analysis as well.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein do qism k analysis use hotey hain aik fundamental analysis our dosra technical
    analysis ye dono analysis forex mein trading krney k liye bohat he important hotey hain khas tor pr
    technical analysis kafi usefull hotey hain

Senior Member Yeyep is an unknown quantity at this point Yeyep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is the most important type of technical analysis and fundamental analysis are combined with news about what's going to happen is going to affect the occurrence or the movement of forex market in my opinion it's the best thing to do.

Senior Member raja123 is on a distinguished road raja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fore new trade most important is get knowledge about forex basic after that learn about indicator how to use indicator to analyse market because indicator are only easy way through market analyse .other analysis method ate typical because people need experience for other analysis like news and technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 198 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)