+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 198 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bberty View Post
    I believe that this can know the importance of. If you want to analyze the true correct I think it will be a mixture of most technical analysis And fundamental analysis. Them, which is often all I currently table often used in my partners tche analysis.
    I would clearly lay more importance on the Fundamental analysis as this is the one that will change the trading sentiments at any time. And if we are aware of the news and the economic data that is coming out of the global markets then we will learn Forex fast
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member bberty is an unknown quantity at this point bberty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that this can know the importance of. If you want to analyze the true correct I think it will be a mixture of most technical analysis And fundamental analysis. Them, which is often all I currently table often used in my partners tche analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waseem01 is an unknown quantity at this point waseem01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for newbie i think only do technical analysis and have to keep little things.these analysis only one that are perfect for profit.and in technical analysis use different indicators and charts you have to read and learn these charts and signals for trade successfully.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a new trader should not do only one analysis but he should concentrate on doing more than one analysis, like forex news analysis, market movement analysis, analysis of history of currency pairs, fundamental or technical analysis. But if a new trader can not do all of these then market trend analysis is the most important analysis which a new trader should not ignore.

Banned dhoni is an unknown quantity at this point dhoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a few style guest on the foreign exchange market. For example, the basic assessment that another technical evaluation. In a technical evaluation of the use of various characters on the technical evaluation of the map really helps to understand this mobility.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan ji anyliss sabhi trader ke liy bahut hi jayda zroori hoti hai yadi trader anylsis nhi karenge to unko achi trade nhi mil payegi isliy anylsis karna bahut hi jayda zroor sabhi ko karna chahiy mai bhi kabhi kabhi anyksis karne ki kosis karta hun .

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Basically, my suitable trading analysis is fundamental. Most i have problems trading with technical analysis because in a situation where i'm caught into technical analysis before a fundamental, it most leads to losses, except on cases when a released news result goes with a previous technical analysis.

Member dipali is an unknown quantity at this point dipali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it should not claim that can be so crucial. If you get the right would, I think it would be much better to merge the complex studies and the background study study together, allow the full control. Therefore, in General, take advantage of different studies in the course of my shop.

Junior Member Nadim is an unknown quantity at this point Nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a newbie, it's hard to do specialized analysis and it's also difficult to deal with that... therefore i imagine that newbie must simply carry out standard analysis and also keep every little thing uncomplicated, simply because will probably be difficult that you follow equally standard and also specialized analysis concurrently.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe you can not state which one is so important.If you desire your is analysis right ,I think you'd better blend Technical analysis and basic analysis together,they can be a entire part.So I generally use the two investigation during my trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 198 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)