+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 198 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    naye trader kay liye knsa analysis zyada important hai yeh mujay nahi pta laikin main itna janta hoon k aisa sawal sirf wohi puch saka hai jisnay demo account main kaam nahi kiya hua. Mere bhai ager aap demo account per aik month tak mehnat laga kay kaam akr saktay hain to apko is forum pay yeh sawal puchnay ki zarurat he na perti.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sagar100 is an unknown quantity at this point sagar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for short term traders technical anlaysis works best, further there is lot we can know by right study of the pair chart, long term trader on other hand should focus more on fundamental factors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akksh01 is an unknown quantity at this point akksh01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is hard to do technical analysis and it is hard to handle it...so i think that newbie should only do fundamental analysis and keep everything simple
    they can be a whole part.So I usually use the two analysis during my trade.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bsuienss men sarey to nahen lekin kam sey kam adhey sey ziada trader indicators sey trading kartey hen . woh yahee samajhtey hen keh is traha hamen asnee sey indictators sey signals miltey hen aur trading sey profit hotee hey lekin . men news men believe kara hun kisee bhee aur analyses men believe naheen karta hun .

Senior Member Arriza is an unknown quantity at this point Arriza's Avatar
    Thanks
    for new trader i think it is good to use fundamental analysis, because fundamental analysis is easier rather than technical analysis. with technical analysis trader need to know so many kind of unfamilliar words and i think it takes more learn to study, but if we just using news, i think it is quite simple

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear its a good question as well as do technical analysis and it is hard to handle it...so i think that newbie should only do fundamental analysis and keep everything in market is simple as usually to do from the market rules as well as.

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    analysis is difficult for us to learn if we are beginners in the forex market .. should we use technical because it is easier because we can directly read an indicator and also we can read through candelstick, if we understand and learn many things about the news then we can trade with fundamentals.

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the newer trader, you have to open demo account and to practices the forex trading business, then to improve your skill level and knowledge of forex trading business, practicing of forex trading will give the analysis of forex trading ways.

Banned M.salman is an unknown quantity at this point M.salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello. perhaps concentrate learning on which is easier to understand, which is different each people
    both analysis are important and profitable, but bot everyone can understand them both, and mastering only one of those might also leads to profitable trades
    the only analysis i can do right now is technical analysis, i already tried but still not understand how to use fundamental analysis but a sices.

---------- Post added 11-27-2013 at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-26-2013 at 11:33 PM ----------

what kind of analysis is most important for new trader..
    the only thing I bec and most important is technical analysis. You must then learn to read maps and signals from them in order to trade successfully anyway and the sooner you learn best. then it is good as people already said that you must combine the two to be successful, you can not negotiate on the basis of an analysis and expect a profit consistante.et reach our final goal.

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the fundamentals can give you an idea about future moves but it may work or not work so you can see it only with technical analyses.we cant just ignore one of them and try to be successful.but still l can say that without fundamentals a trader can still trade but without technical it is impossible to gain profit. make sure definitely do not trade every day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 198 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)