+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 198 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders should follow some experts trading recommendation and should check the daily moving averages instead of watching any technical analysis or fundamental analysis.
    Because they will confuse and will do over trade with wrong profit booking level and will not able to decide where to place their stop loss level.
    So always stay one side whether it is long or short and do average from below price but trade with very low quantity.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know how many day i can call myself a beginner i am trading real for more than 10 months and still i am without a strategy only This knowledge can help you to success in forex trading then online forex forums and also to give free course to the traders so the main thing for a beginner trader is to learn about trading techniques and know the risk in this business only for starters you need a hard worker you have to read books about fore

---------- Post added 05-27-2014 at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-26-2014 at 08:11 PM ----------

But because they are keen to learn then some of these traders could become a successful trader disc till We simply have to put in time to learn it til we become experts in it therefore Then I give you some advice to learn the Forex rather than I would like to add "not enough knowledge about forex" as if actually there is no any short or easy way to learn forex trading accordingly the important sayfor every worker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member admed.zahran is an unknown quantity at this point admed.zahran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to work and with full concentration to get more wins in the forex trading with If you are beginner then you have so many hard work for do in this forex market while I hope you will give your best efforts in forex trading and will be able to gather handsome profit in your account namely There are many website to provide free courses to the traders also you can search about Candle Stick strategy that Afterwards the person should build up a mind which is very fl

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fir a newbie its some more difficult to analysing a technical and fundamental at the same time so try to understand which is understoodable and sutable to learn quick it much more important to earn profits on forex when we got it then its easy after some hardwork
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

Member alinaqi is an unknown quantity at this point alinaqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these both analysis are important for trading and traders keep an eye on both of them before trading.i find technical analysi more easy than fundamental on as it is easy to apply it but find fundamental easy.i think i doest not make any difference which analysis we use ,we should know it very well how to use it in a perfect way and make some profit

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ich I can use as capital for my forex trading business that is Infact for me i think candle strick trading is the best form of trading because it gives you the price action that is taking place on the chart and it makes you to understand forex better and i am not beginner traders but i feel myself is still like beginner traders in this bussiness bro namely it's not only beginner who need to get good strategy senior and expert traders will need it too because there is no strategy which can be used forever so it will need some

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guy I am not a newbie but have been trading forex for nearly two years now that i suggest all trader to learn forex first and then earn after all Every beginner of foreign exchange currency treading business should learn properly about foreign exchange currency treading after that he can involve with love treading in Forex then Perhaps only a few who have managed to be here they are here not because of the bonus posting but because they want to establish relationships between traders

Member waheedsain5 is on a distinguished road waheedsain5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion for a new trader it is very important thing that he can analyze all the technical issues of the forex trading.he should be able to make the best possible trading strategy according to the market trend and he should alwys keep in mind that the market trend always keep on changing every time so he should also have some others plans in his mind as well

Member rabail is an unknown quantity at this point rabail's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental or technical 2no analysis bht zrori hain, q ke forex me agr ap win krna chahte hain to ap ko fundamental or technical 2no analysi krne phrte hain phir hi ap sahi lot laga kste hain, or profit utha skte hain forex se

Senior Member Awais Jamil is an unknown quantity at this point Awais Jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicater boht boht he importent h new user k lia is ki madad se market ko asani se smja ja skta h q k ya hum ko ashara dy deta h k market kis trf move kry gi.jis ki madad se trad main asani ho jati h.es lia news trader or old trader sb k lia he indicater importent h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 198 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)