+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1980

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think technical analysis is easy for a beginner. Most of the indicators are easy to use. Can identify the signals easily. But they need to master which indicator to use and when to use it. Market sentiment analysis is also easy. There are so many tools available for that. I think COT report analysis is the most easiest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend that you always use both of them before deciding to OP. because not only be an analysis one can say accurately, it is technically more dominant because it directly affects our trading, but the effects will fundamentally more powerful effect if it has happened.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iwan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, as a beginner, we must learn first about technical analysis. Technical analysis requires knowledge of the various indicators. so, we must first understand the function of the indicator in metatrader.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anitagala124 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the beginning until now, i use technical analysis and i feel comfortable with this way then i can take some benefits from it..
    no matter for fundamental or technical analysis, if we can master one of them so we can make good our trading...so do with discipline will bring us to the right place

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rakesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I told you later, they are all of them most important, but that is different from a trader to another as for me I prefer only the technical analysis I do not like to bother my self with the fundamental.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ezincenter For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    fundamental analysis is important to note for all traders, especially for news traders. also technical analysis is best to use in short-term trade. for beginners should avoid trading on the eve of the release of news that has a high impact on market movements. and learn technical analysis is easy rather than fundamental analysis.
    The most we understand the first time we jump in this business is technical analysis because it has some understanding of the history of past prices price so we can see that the character pair,but there is also a direct use because it has a few fundamental reasons and I think they definitely do not trade every day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to norix For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both is very important.you will have to watch both of them.fundamentals can give you an idea about future moves but it may work or not work so you can see it only with technical analyses.we cant just ignore one of them and try to be successful.but still l can say that without fundamentals a trader can still trade but without technicals it is impossible to gain profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    fundamental analysis is important to note for all traders, especially for news traders. also technical analysis is best to use in short-term trade. for beginners should avoid trading on the eve of the release of news that has a high impact on market movements. and learn technical analysis is easy rather than fundamental analysis.
    for beginners, it might be better if you try to learn technical analysis first.
    because, the use of technical analysis can be simpler than the study of fundamental analysis.
    so that beginners can try for an easier stage first.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Techno For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't quite understand about the title in the thread, analysis for each trader is different and the style of analysis will
    depend on your style of trading. If you made analysis, the most important is taking a look on condition of market to know
    the condition is suitable with your strategy or not.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to seri For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think newbies should avoid indulging in complicated strategy or trading method and should go simple, in my view just detect the trend and enjoy profits trading in that direction, spend some time on market watch find the range and buy at support and sell at ressitance but always with stop loss below support.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 198 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)