+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 198 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders must master financial and technical analysis to be successful in the forex market because both analytical knowledge is very important and important for success. Although more attention must be given to technical analysis because it is the widest and most difficult to learn. and that is new in this market. They work in the market with analysis and indicators. They follow technical analysis and fundamental analysis. They use the indicator is RSI. Rather than they work the market according to market behavior. They opened the right entrance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I love, In forex trading I really can say that they are all of their most important, but it's different from other traders because for me I prefer only technical analysis I don't like to interfere with myself fundamentally and indeed consider that I'm also a beginner trader and I have to say that both technical and fundamental analysis must be studied, and you can start with technical analysis first, so you can clear your concept of analysis in the first place and then you can trade well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you can't know what's important. If you want your analysis to be correct, I would think that the combination of the best technical analysis and fundamental analysis together, they can be a part. Overall it is usually used in the analysis of two during the trading of my life. and technical analysis is the most important for new traders. New traders will get a lot of problems if they trade using fundamental analysis. They still cannot trade with an unstable market. Then they can learn technical analysis first before they can trade using fundamental analysis or new trade

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, traders must analyze the market from a technical and fundamental point of view. Both aspects are very important to make correct predictions. Traders must use all available information to interpret it based on their experience. In this way, traders will do a good job in forex trading. and actually for me, I clearly think that beginners need to learn about technical analysis before they can learn about fundamental analysis. I think fundamental analysis is more difficult than technical analysis. Fundamentals make them trade in highly volatile markets, and beginners will not be prepared for it. So, technical trade analysis will be much better for them.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tend to choose anasilis technically. I do this based on the results of sharing knowledge and experience with a friend who has been trading for quite a long time. And I really enjoyed all these technical uses and really helped me in getting good results in trading. and forex trading mein sub sy the best analysis hain fundamental analysis huh hi ahm or good analysis of long-term trading trading k lye forex trading fundamental fundamental analysis ki ahmyat sy inkar nya kya skta hai. you economic growth analysis per hota hai

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really dear, I obviously think there is no doubling that for every beginner in everything in life it is best to start from the basics and then make some progress. A forex beginner can start from making the most of the basics such as understanding support and resistance as well as the use of trend lines and channels. and, I really think that new traders need to learn from the ground up. They need to learn about technical analysis first. They can learn about candlestick, trendline, fibo, support and resistance patterns, and more. if they know the basics, they can develop their own trading system based on their knowledge

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market analysis using price action is very important for new traders. They don't need to learn about any indicators. Learn about price action more than enough, and they can learn faster if they learn about price action first. So they will know that they really don't need indicators to trade and you must have a very good and sincere friend who must help you at every step of the trading process and in this case after analyzing the market correctly you will be able to trade well and make the right entry to the market and in this way you will benefit in the form of money and you will become a successful and good trader and expert and we also want this for you.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest usually for every new trader who first trades lean Forex by a good trader or a professional trader after opening a demo account and doing more training until you can't make a profit. and as a new trader, I think fundamental techniques are very suitable for newcomers. New traders have some disadvantages about trading so technical analysis will be very difficult for them. At first they have to go for simple analysis like fundamentals.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I can tell the truth and I personally believe that technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very useful for beginners in the forex trading business. And it is also suggested that they must practice the method of trading ties so that they will gain more knowledge from them. and new traders need two types of analysis. Techanical analysis and fundamental analysis. I think that beginners under this analysis stand. They follow trends. They can place orders in this market. I hope that they work a successful market and reach the target.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, really my dear, in fact I think it's not double the market analysis that uses price action is very important for new traders. They don't need to learn about any indicators. Learn about price action more than enough, and they can learn faster if they learn about price action first. Then they will know that they really do not need indicators to trade and nothing double I really believe that new traders need to learn from the bottom. They need to learn about technical analysis first. They can learn about candlestick, trendline, fibo, support and resistent patterns, and more. if they know the basis, they can develop their own trading system based on their knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 198 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)