+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 198 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all kinds of analysis should be important for new traders. You should consider fundamental
    analysis and technical analysis at certain times. You can also consider the strategies placed
    by experienced traders as well as ourselves in the analysis. The twontypes of a, yaks have their
    advantages bd loss and any trder whether new or old should take them as important to get the best return

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes fundamentally and technically a few times, but I prefer technical analysis,
    because it works in all situations, although sometimes fundamental analysis breaks
    technical analysis, but most technical analysis techniques do not mean traders should
    not supervise Basically, it is necessary for traders to be a good trade if he continues to preach the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

astrajingga (2018-02-26)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Analysis of learning, technique or fundamentals, takes only a few weeks. However,
    the most difficult and time-consuming is the discipline in trading. Discipline in trading
    is very difficult for traders. So from the basic learning, they have not been able to find success.
    Consider trading not pegged to analysis, but psychological and trading discipline.
    Everyone can learn about trading, but they will not be able to follow and the psychological
    discipline you put into trading.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is a market of analysis and a knowledgeable market so there is no emotional change
    to the effect for the success of the forex trading business because forex is so high risk that
    it requires proper forex business knowledge. I was really helpless the last two months
    in forex trading and it just happened to my bad emotions. Now I feel very upset with my faith,
    what I did the last two months just for emotion.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex traders and analysts are the best analysts and technical analysts, which are
    the best way to open trade. Humen did not open any business, nor did he open the business,
    analyzing the good entry point and focusing on the trend.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think you can say which is very important. If you want your analysis conservative,
    I will experience a lot of restlessness as long as you pass the consortium's field analysis
    and rudimentary analysis together, they can be an overall movement.
    So, usually I use two psychotherapy during my trade.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that without strong analysis it is not possible to gain profit in Forex trading
    and I think that for new traders, it is best if they study as analysts as Forex trading
    analysis which I choose as technical analysis for new trader because Technical analysis is easy
    and can really describe the Forex market perfectly to a new trader!

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the new bees must have learned about the forex market first and learning about technical analysis
    and working with the learning is good and you can make a profit with it and we have
    to work in forex carefully and trade with small levarage at the beginning and keep it cool.
    When trading and not going for greed is good for us.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a new trader does not just do one analysis but he has to concentrate on doing more than one analysis,
    such as forex news analysis, market movement analysis, historical currency pair analysis,
    fundamental or technical analysis. But if a new trader can not do all this then market trend analysis
    is the most important analysis that a new trader should not ignore.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub say pehlay ghor or fikar karna chahye new traders ko k kiya unho nay jo filed choose ki hai wo sahi ki hai kiya ya pher kahi koi ghalat kadam to nahi utha bethay hain yeh sari baten sochnay or samjhnay ki howa karti hoti hain in pay humara amal hona lazmi ho jaya kata ha jis ka hume lession milta hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 198 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)