+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 198 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of analysis is most important for new trader.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kivlan View Post
    It does not take a little time to study Technical Analysis, but I think the same, as well as fundamental. .
    traders analyze technical habits, although both analyzes often trap, I think even beginner traders also
    use the fundamentals, but also must consider the consideration of technical analysis,
    and I think for beginners to learn demo first, by combining two analyzes
    becarfull
    Not all beginners are in the same place, and every person and intellectual potential
    and how to teach the Forex section theoretically, but you can use fundamental analysis
    as well as technical analysis you Tgadh, even though you have some problems that
    you are experimenting with these things in a demo. account and then you can make the right decision.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

cintakuya (2017-11-30)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by madale View Post
    There is a way to get it the way you get it by learning the lesson from the loss of others.
    You are very interested in him and find the mistakes they make and you avoid them in trading.
    You can get experience through the internet and many other sources such as books etc.
    thank
    It does not take a little time to study Technical Analysis, but I think the same, as well as fundamental. .
    traders analyze technical habits, although both analyzes often trap, I think even beginner traders also
    use the fundamentals, but also must consider the consideration of technical analysis,
    and I think for beginners to learn demo first, by combining two analyzes
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2017-11-28)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayaki View Post
    Technical analysis is the easiest to learn and follow rather than fundamental analysis.
    Since I am a new trader, I try to follow technical analysis, but still I do not have much experience
    to understand fundamental analysis perfectly. When I learned from a senior analyst that
    fundamental and technical analysis is important to be a perfect trader.
    salam best regard
    There is a way to get it the way you get it by learning the lesson from the loss of others.
    You are very interested in him and find the mistakes they make and you avoid them in trading.
    You can get experience through the internet and many other sources such as books etc.
    thank

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

kivlan (2017-11-27)

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by musuh View Post
    I think the most important fundamental analysis of all time. Because market moves are really news-based.
    If you have good knowledge from the beginning of time then you can easily capture the right trend and can generate good profits in no time.
    becarfull
    Technical analysis is the easiest to learn and follow rather than fundamental analysis.
    Since I am a new trader, I try to follow technical analysis, but still I do not have much experience
    to understand fundamental analysis perfectly. When I learned from a senior analyst that
    fundamental and technical analysis is important to be a perfect trader.
    salam best regard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dorayaki For This Useful Post:

madale (2017-11-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly the experience get the technical analysis before open the trading position get the good analysis and get the good income some traders take the fundamental analysis and they open the trading position some traders do not take the analysis of the market but they open the trading position with the market trend.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenfold View Post
    in my opinion Steady analysis should also be accompanied by psychological forces that influence
    can affect mental patients and you are not used to avoid open positions when the market
    does not give you a signal to and from the analysis results can not give you an idea then you have to turn off the computer and the only way
    regard
    I think the most important fundamental analysis of all time. Because market moves are really news-based.
    If you have good knowledge from the beginning of time then you can easily capture the right trend and can generate good profits in no time.
    becarfull

12. The Following User Says Thank You to musuh For This Useful Post:

dorayaki (2017-11-24)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wosh View Post
    I'm sure with regards to technical analysis of short-term investors working even better,
    there are tons that you can know through reviews that fit the pegs of couples charts that survive
    in different hands should target more simple factors.
    good luck
    in my opinion Steady analysis should also be accompanied by psychological forces that influence
    can affect mental patients and you are not used to avoid open positions when the market
    does not give you a signal to and from the analysis results can not give you an idea then you have to turn off the computer and the only way
    regard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

musuh (2017-11-20)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure with regards to technical analysis of short-term investors working even better,
    there are tons that you can know through reviews that fit the pegs of couples charts that survive
    in different hands should target more simple factors.
    good luck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

sevenfold (2017-11-17)

Junior Member fadly will become famous soon enough fadly's Avatar
    Thanks
    both are important. and important. yes if you want targt low income per day .. then you can follow the analytics you will get.
    for long-term analysis. you know both .. without the two analytics it does not work 100%. so practice
    it you can easily achieve it; bhi practicing kar raha hun. har ek ko news to follow nahi kar pata .. but jitna bhi hain kar leta hun
    regard

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khanforex View Post
    fundamental analysis tackles the market from the point of view economic data. In economics, it is theorized that certain economic data serves as indicators of the condition of the economy, growth or recession. (and currency strength is related to the economy
    we have to rely on technical analysis firstly because that is important than
    fundamental analysis it makes us know the direction of the market and make us put the trade
    in good enter but the fundamentals show you whether there is news or not
    greeting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 198 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)