+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1713

Thread: Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is a tool used to achieve success and help us in trade. without the indicator system and then we can trade and be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading systems or indicators are not just tool in ka boaht benefit hy agar indicator na hon or trading sy system na hon to ap k liye boaht he difficult ho ga trade karna is liye indicator kafi help karty hen hamri rate ke pre judgment karny k liye or trading system be hamen hmari trading me help karty hen in k bghair trading easy nhi hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner's still in the search, it is very common beginner if made ​​a mistake. The most severe is when a trader who has been trading a long time, hobbies deposit and do not know what mistakes have been made. Gain of the forex is very tempting, many people who easily falls in forex as tempted by the profits. But after some time they jump in forex will know that forex is not just click buy or sell, but to be able to click buy or sell is required trading knowledge which is quite complex.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right..trading system and indicator are tools..and we must understanding them to make a good profit..believe in our own ability is better than just go with analysa and trading system of another trader!so we must learn hard and practiced step by step to understand the analysa and trading sistem,to makes a good profit!

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsurfer View Post
    hello
    i've been a trader since 6 months, and lately i realize something very important

i was a system hunter, i mean i hunt for trading systems in many forex forums, and try to find trading system that suit me, i got a lot of trading systems with very interesting good result

so i tried it one by one, i amazed how simple the explanation were, and how easy i implement those strategies

so i tried them one at a time, i expected good result, but no, the profit were very inconsistent, so i just change into another trading systems, but not so good result happened again and again

so i spend my time thinking, how could a system give good result to other but not to me, what did i do wrong? i followed the rules... after some time, i think i now know why

of course the trading systems is not to blame, it is me, i didn't understand what those systems were

trading systems is merely a tool, those systems that consist of indicators are nothing but tool to analyze the market easier, it is the trader that needs to understand what is the meaning of each indicators, and what is the meaning of system rules, so trader should understand why the trade went the way it were, into profit or loss, it is not the mistake of those systems or indicators, because it just calculate based on charts, so the one who is responsible is absolutely the trader, who decide what to do based on those calculation

so now i didn't use any trading systems i found to trade, i just use some to help me analyze how the market goes, and trade based on my own analysis, and it really feels better than old days

i hope the my fellow traders understand what i mean, good profit to all of us
    Buddy i like your way but something different way. i think it should not be changed which system can make you some handsome profit in a day, or in a month. to keep the system aside i can develop the other one but don't want to change my total trading style.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading system and indicator are the just tool but they are very useful for trading, the uses of indicator always be profitable and every trader need to be use the indicator for their trading profit.get the forex trading is improvement for the future.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    indicators is only a tool, in my opinion can not determine the decision to enter the market based solely on indicators. because I think it's the same with candles indicator rod is in mettatrader. it's just another form mempeunyai indicators, so it still can not really memabantu us to predict where prices will move
    Well there are still forex traders that trade forex markets using just the indicators to make analysis and they as well make profits from it. It does not matter how we trade forex markets, it usually depends mostly on the results we are getting.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicators is only a tool, in my opinion can not determine the decision to enter the market based solely on indicators. because I think it's the same with candles indicator rod is in mettatrader. it's just another form mempeunyai indicators, so it still can not really memabantu us to predict where prices will move

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Tools are helpful to take advantage of the forex market and big loss cann be avoided if one is familiar with the use of tools. It is bonus for the abilities of trader i9f he knowes the use of proper tool at proper time. Tools help to complete the job efficiently.Effectve use of trading system and indicator is beneficial for the traders whio want to take profit from forex.

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading systems and indicators is simply a tool to help us generate profits without the use of indicators and trading systems we will be very difficult to know about the market movements. A little or a lot we always need tools to help us in menghasillkan advantage when trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 172 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)