+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 172 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1713

Thread: Trading systems and indicators are just tools.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main purpose of the indicators is to predict the future price indicators will only result in prices in the past, this purpose is to tell the traders ago has passed, the occurrence of now, it is the conclusion of the traders, and predict

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fawadzakki is an unknown quantity at this point fawadzakki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me agar ko experience hoto wo khud apni own stragy me trading kare ga aur forex me indicators ache sabit hote hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true you said trading systems and indicators is a tool but tools and systems that we can make decisions which we believe in making a good open position, it seems to me.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsurfer View Post
    hello
    i've been a trader since 6 months, and lately i realize something very important

i was a system hunter, i mean i hunt for trading systems in many forex forums, and try to find trading system that suit me, i got a lot of trading systems with very interesting good result

so i tried it one by one, i amazed how simple the explanation were, and how easy i implement those strategies

so i tried them one at a time, i expected good result, but no, the profit were very inconsistent, so i just change into another trading systems, but not so good result happened again and again

so i spend my time thinking, how could a system give good result to other but not to me, what did i do wrong? i followed the rules... after some time, i think i now know why

of course the trading systems is not to blame, it is me, i didn't understand what those systems were

trading systems is merely a tool, those systems that consist of indicators are nothing but tool to analyze the market easier, it is the trader that needs to understand what is the meaning of each indicators, and what is the meaning of system rules, so trader should understand why the trade went the way it were, into profit or loss, it is not the mistake of those systems or indicators, because it just calculate based on charts, so the one who is responsible is absolutely the trader, who decide what to do based on those calculation

so now i didn't use any trading systems i found to trade, i just use some to help me analyze how the market goes, and trade based on my own analysis, and it really feels better than old days

i hope the my fellow traders understand what i mean, good profit to all of us
    Yes, we are trading aided by the existing system, including the use of indicators. I use several indicators to determine the daily trend. I've mastered the 2-3 indicator, it was enough to give good results for me.

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it only occurs when a trader can not understand the system and enviorment market. Be the first to best understand the business and the market movement. Then choose which system or develop the best settings to manage your money

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garung View Post
    i see trading system and the index is only a tool, and they can help traders to take their decisions about their trade. and foreign exchange business is a new business is always best to all the time, keep profiting traders need indicators and trading systems
    indicators and trading systems is simply a tool to help us ... but rather the second trading tools is critical to our success as well not until we did not have it because we will not be perfect trading
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right once, psychology is our prime mover. every trader has their own way of doing the same trade but my goal is course for profit in every transaction. yes it is possible with the use of indicators to determine the direction he market.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. I agree. trading systems and indicators are just tools. essentially trading requires a good psychology and courage in entering the trade market. trading system that knowledge in the trade and is complementary indicators or more specifically is a clue where the market will move.

Senior Member garung is an unknown quantity at this point garung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see trading system and the index is only a tool, and they can help traders to take their decisions about their trade. and foreign exchange business is a new business is always best to all the time, keep profiting traders need indicators and trading systems

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi member, yes i have also tried a lot of indicators but i think the best and everlasting thing is your training and techniques and lastly your skills. if you are following a good set of skills and techniques then you can win trades easily. you can predict without any indicator that will true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 172 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)