+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    master ashwin you already give us the clear shot about tracing the support and resistance level in our forex business.yes this is the actual things which must be known as a trader.support and resistance level is the best way to entry or exit from forex market.so you should know about it and the way to understand or trace.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bomguru is an unknown quantity at this point bomguru's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are different ways of drawing support and resistance on the chart but i will show you how i draw mine. I draw it on daily chart, any support or resistance drawn on any lesser charts cannot be trusted. I usually convert the candlestick to line chart because it makes it easier to identify support and resistance. Look for a point where price hits at least twice and pulled back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aspire4530 is an unknown quantity at this point aspire4530's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that could make the level of support or resistance that is if there is a set of candle as a neat sideways circumstances, try it you look at history, the price of entering the area every likelihood prices will stop first, staying able to break or bounce rates, swarm candle this can be seen in any timeframe, we want to stay long or short in the open position, surely you already know all, if scalping using small timeframe and vice versa.

Senior Member asima sarwar is an unknown quantity at this point asima sarwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    tradeing mian dono he achi bat ha ager us ko hum karty hn to yeh hum ko bohat money deti ha us liy us ko karna bht acha ha

Senior Member aini is an unknown quantity at this point aini's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the forex trading the trader who trade on the forex trading must know the basic things which are support and resistance etc which make the trade perfect in his trading. that why its knowledge is so much important for the trader.

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    concerning continue to quite a few concern in this setting up: Just what exactly point conduct most people apply so that you can enter into plus departure this marketplace? will be most people use a EMA crossover? and also different things... stock trading karna bahut zada precarious ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada great loss bhi jhelna cushion sakta hai.. isliye forrex people aid, challenge aur pivot factor ki jaan kari hona bahut zaruri hota hai

Thanks
    Just what exactly point conduct most people apply so that you can enter into plus departure this marketplace? will be most people use a EMA crossover? and also different things? is definitely the following setting up is subjected to testing hence we will make use of it savely? as well extracts your set with the Area to your Area for a movement growing a aid vicinity.

Thanks
    concerning continue to quite a few concern in this setting up: Just what exactly point conduct most people apply so that you can enter into plus departure this marketplace? will be most people use a EMA crossover? and also different things.... one of the keys spots where amount will find challenge to use a and also where amount could alter. With thanks to get sharinh them around. I can observe the following bond.

Junior Member muhammadfaisal is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadfaisal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spartacus27 View Post
    You can draw resistance and support levels on your trading charts very easily if you have some good indicators fo resistance and support than you dont need any thing ,.,.
    I like not to draw the support and resistance level upon my trading charts because it makes me confuse some times so I really like to avoid this in my trade.

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can draw resistance and support levels on your trading charts very easily if you have some good indicators fo resistance and support than you dont need any thing ,.,.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)