+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Banned any1 is on a distinguished road any1's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is the fine setting up my best mate, nonetheless concerning continue to quite a few concern in this setting up: Just what exactly point conduct most people apply so that you can enter into plus departure this marketplace? will be most people use a EMA crossover? and also different things? iI use a Fibonacci. do you think, working with fibbonanci this suitable? for the reason that I can't make a aid plus challenge strains yourself, because I actually are not aware the cornerstone with it has the.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahsanali is on a distinguished road Ahsanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but i have still some question for this setting: What signal do we use to enter and exit the market? are we use the EMA crossover? or maybe something different best indicator jo mujha lagta ha wo ha candle stick mara ko ya indicator boht he passand ha or main es ko used be kar raha hoon mujaa es ko used kar ka boht sara profit eanred hota ha es laya mujaa ya indicator obht passnad ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    support aur resistance bahut jana mana strategy hai iska gyan sahi mayne me aapko kamai ka sadhan de sakta hai aur kamai karne me madad kar sakta hai market me lekin ise sikhne me time bhi bahut jyada lagta hai.
    Haan bhai support aur resistance kafi jana mana strategy hai, yehi level par jaydatar trader entry aur exit point nikalte hai, technical mein sabse jayda roll support aur resistance ka hi maja jata hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

sam234
    It is rather good to draw resistant and the support lines because it enables you to know your entry and your exit points and thas why most times i do draw those lines in my charts.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji bhai agar trader ke paas support aur resistance ki achhi knweldge hai tou trader ense kaafi achhi trading kar sakta hai par kaafi time lag jaata hai support aur rsistane ko samajhne mein ye sab etna asaan nahi hota hume kaafi mehnat karni padti hai tab jakar koi enko samajh sakta hai..
    support aur resistance bahut jana mana strategy hai iska gyan sahi mayne me aapko kamai ka sadhan de sakta hai aur kamai karne me madad kar sakta hai market me lekin ise sikhne me time bhi bahut jyada lagta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned Rabia is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its easy to draw support and resistance line on candle chart by reading market situation. You can judge whether your trading currencies is going to be low or taking high and then you can draw lines accordingly.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nay bilkul theak kaha hai mughy bhea support and resistance ko draw karnay mai problem ati hai yaha sai daikh kar mere kuch problem door hoey hain aur mughy lagta hai ab aur logu ki problem bhea solve ho sakti hai....

Banned mannan3 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use a line chart to draw support/resistance lines instead of the candlestick one. I use candlesticks for other signals but I find that you can see highs/lows more accurately on a line chart.Thanks for sharinh it with us. I will follow this thread. Thanks.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    bahut hi achi aur faydemadn post likhi hai apne
    forex me har trader ko support aur resistance ke bare me pata hona chahaiye kyyunki ye forex ke basic hai aur isko jane bina forex me trading karna bahut zada risky ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada loss bhi jhelna pad sakta hai..isliye forrex me support, resistance aur pivot point ki jaan kari hona bahut zaruri hota hai
    haan bhai ye thread to kafi jayda faydemand hai, kyunki yaha se kafi new trader support aur resistance ke baare mein achchi tarah se jaan sakte hai, aur jis trader ko support aur resistance draw karne mein thoda problem aata hai, wo bhi apne doubts clear kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, the type of chart you use will also affect how the support and resistance lines are drawn:

On a line graph, which only plots closing prices; the support lines are drawn at the bottom the dips of the close price and the resistance lines are drawn at the top of the peaks.
    On an OHLC bar chart it is better to draw the support and resistance lines so that the spikes are ignored. This means drawing the support lines at the open or close price, depending on which is lower, and drawing resistance lines at the open or close price, depending on which is higher.
    The same applies to candlestick charts where you should ignore the wicks or shadows and draw the support lines at the bottom of the real body of the candlestick that forms the low point, and the resistance line at the top of the real body of the candlestick the forms the peak.
    Support and resistance lines on a Point and Figure chart is the easiest to draw as the support lines are simply at the top of the peaks and the resistances line are simply at the bottom of the dips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)