+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: How to draw the resistance and support line on candle chart.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahut hi achi koshish thi aapki aap ny bahut hi achi information provide ki main bhi support resistance py kam kar raha hun agar aap ko bura na lagy tu chart ko itni bhi support aur resistance lines sy bhar nahi dena chaiye sirf important turning points par hi support aur resistance lines lagani chaiye takeh hum confusion sy bach sakien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by batool View Post
    Forex Trading main Trader ko market kay thek resistance aor support kay level ko thek tarah say smjna hy aor Trader ko line chart ky smj ho aor Trader thek line aor candle chart ko draw kar saky aor Trader market main thek Trading kay strategies say Trading market main thek profit gain kar sakta hay
    draw the market right resistance and support line and understanding the candle charts and other tools used in meta trader 4 important for us and trader understand the all technical tools and make good experience in indicators and candle charts and trader search the right market support and resistance level and place order when we understand the market strong enter and exit points then we make good earning in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-03), billyboy00007 (2018-05-27), Fiya (2018-05-03), fxearner (2018-05-03), kanita (2018-05-03), khizar1 (2018-05-03), qasimm (2018-05-03), usmanbaloch (2018-05-03), yulbang111 (2018-05-03)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i aur faydemadn post likhi hai apne
    forex me har trader ko support aur resistance ke bare me pata hona chahaiye kyyunki ye forex ke basic hai aur isko jane bina forex me trading karna bahut zada risky ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada loss bhi jhelna pad sakta hai..isliye forrex me support, resistance aur pivot point ki jaan kari hon

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    Keep Fibonacci points of support and resistance, technical analysis or support and resistance from powerful forms, you can imagine that the vast majority of sellers who already seemed to learn a chart.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-12-23)

Member MubashirJamshed is on a distinguished road MubashirJamshed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance represent key junctures where the forces of supply and demand meet. In the financial markets, prices are driven by excessive supply (down) and demand (up). Supply is synonymous with bearish, bears and selling. Demand is synonymous with bullish, bulls and buying. These terms are used interchangeably throughout this and other articles. As demand increases, prices advance and as supply increases, prices decline. When supply and demand are equal, prices move sideways as bulls and bears slug it out for control.

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    t hi achi aur faydemadn post likhi hai apne
    forex me har trader ko support aur resistance ke bare me pata hona chahaiye kyyunki ye forex ke basic hai aur isko jane bina forex me trading karna bahut zada risky ho jata hai aur tradres ko bahut zada loss bhi jhelna pad sakta hai..isliye forrex me support, resistance aur pivot point ki jaan ka

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thik hai bhai aapke aapke infamous. Aapne support and resistance coupon acche se bataya support and resistance GI Joe value office at the receipt that are hum bhi market mein support and resistance ko follow Kar Ke Bakre The Millennium Park karna bahut Haseen Ho Jayega.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), javedqasim (2017-11-25), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally I like to utilize a line graph to draw bolster/protection lines rather than the candle one. I utilize candles for different flags yet I find that you can see highs/lows all the more precisely on a line outline.

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hiii thank you for your effort to explain to us this and i hope to help me as beginner in this domain and give me more advises in trading

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,672 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko market kay thek resistance aor support kay level ko thek tarah say smjna hy aor Trader ko line chart ky smj ho aor Trader thek line aor candle chart ko draw kar saky aor Trader market main thek Trading kay strategies say Trading market main thek profit gain kar sakta hay

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2017-11-20), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-18), kanita (2017-11-18), rehanayaz (2017-11-20), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)