Page 299 of 337 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MarwanDalimunthe View Post
    scalping is more promising than the swing especially for a beginner like me, in the hope that slowly but surely we can benefit could be grown, compared with the great but just once ..
    Actually, there is no method which is better than another method. Swing trading is saving more time to do another thing and it's good for investor who couldn't stay in front of computer for long time and scalping is good for traders who like to stay in front of chart. But it is right if mostly beginners prefer to use scalping than swing because it's faster to know profit or loss condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MarwanDalimunthe is an unknown quantity at this point MarwanDalimunthe's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is more promising than the swing especially for a beginner like me, in the hope that slowly but surely we can benefit could be grown, compared with the great but just once ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trade is good for me because I often delete the account. If trade in the swing, and then wait for the trader to trade at the end, and if the type of trader who enjoy shopping will not allow non-profit trade more benefits, but will wait to collect when buying an advantage.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    From the first time of trading I did swing for making profit quickly and also did huge profit but next time I lost all the money. Then I select to trade scalping to relax trading but I didn't get any profit. So I again choose to trade swing and fighting with profit and loss altogether. But swing is the best choice to me.
    if I prefer to trade using swing trading because I prefer longer trading and analysis in a short time and I would prefer to trade in the medium term and this will help me be better in trade

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    From the first time of trading I did swing for making profit quickly and also did huge profit but next time I lost all the money. Then I select to trade scalping to relax trading but I didn't get any profit. So I again choose to trade swing and fighting with profit and loss altogether. But swing is the best choice to me.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah , I think it depends on each trader, because each trader has a different trading system that you can pentint discipline so as to profit consistently..

ok may have profit consistently .

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true, the second is that strategy is a very good strategy, and it all depends on the merchant itself. there are many traders who are comfortable using strategies swing, but there are also traders who are more comfortable using scalping strategies. but I am personally more comfortable using strategies swing, because I think scalping is too risky for me.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Suitable and comfortable strategy will determine whether scalping or swing is good for you. I am very sure that every strategy will lead you on which trading style is the best to use. Both scalping or swing trading are used by a lot of traders, so feel free to choose the suitable one according the strategy. Good luck brother.

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know it all depends on the traders knowledge and experience of the currency market so whatever category you fall into you can succeed be you a scalpler or day trader,it all depends on which strategy suits you. I can't really say which category of trader is more successful...

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are have adv. and dis adv.
    such as scalping need the trader to spend more and more hours in front of the market working hours but involving high profit and higher risk
    and swing trade need less time to trade and less risk to the account and moderate profit

so it depends on your free time to trade a part time job , but if you are addicted only to forex , so you only the one to decide whither to spend more under pressure hour or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 337 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)