+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 337 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3363

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yovraj View Post
    I think that to be a swing trader takes a huge capital. Because of the OP can get a long time and a large floating. I do not like this. I prefer to hit n run. 10 to 15 pips is enough for me. Thanks
    it's a good idea brother. get a little profit if we can be consistent not be a problem. It is a safe way of trading must be able to withstand greedy. We must be able to collect profit in stages according to the amount of capital or our financial capabilities. Do not expect too much more than that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to do scalping in trading, because I have a lot of time in front of the monitor to be able to do forex trading ..
    by doing scalping, I can get a lot of profit in several transactions, but of course I should be able to take a position with more patience, and attention to the situation on the market ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera hisab se scalping newbies k liye nehi hai newbies scalping karte samay aksar bohoot jayada risk leta hai and sab paisa kho deta hai saclping and swing k bad trade avoid karna good decision hai .

Senior Member zeb is an unknown quantity at this point zeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping shorts" (below) shows a typical scalping regime: When the 20-period exponential moving average indicates a trend change off session highs, local retracement short entries are made. A scalping mentality may follow the trend, but seeks to book profits quickly with every trade. scalpers, find the time distortion and increased activity unacceptable, but tick charts can allow the user to "see inside" fixed time bars, and often technical indicators are more responsive with tick-based bars.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the best if you can follow swing trading. Scalping is also good for making pips but i think if you are wise traders you will chose swing because if you are not a really good trader, Scalping will make you lose by many bad signals it give.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment i'm doing scalping trading. Because i would like to trade on short trends and i feel it is safe for me. Another reason is that i'm trading with a small capital. But i'm lerning to trade in the longer term with swing trading. We can make money with swing trading but i guess need larger capital

Banned greg is an unknown quantity at this point greg's Avatar
    Thanks
    my trading style is day by day i trade with forex long term because it is very profitable for me. i watch the market for a long time period and when i think the market have very low and set your low point and then i buy the currency and getting the high amount of profit

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I prefer swing trading because I trade according to the news and fundamental analysis.News trading is more beneficiales and gives more profites. And I usually get the minimums of the 20-30 pips daily. While trading in news hours I get 50-100 pips !!

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    if you have good experience of the forex trading then you can try to trade in the forex market as the scalping as you can create good profit within short time. Bur if you do not have good knowledge then you can trade in the forex market as swing trader.
    Yes scalping is high risky for this business and it need good experience. If you use scalping without experience and low knowledge then you can't make good profit from this business even you can loss your all balance.

Banned riyanaml is an unknown quantity at this point riyanaml's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I prefer the techniques dibandinkan swing trading scalping. My swing is quite long and tedious sense in the waiting. its another thing when we use its ordinary scalping occurs rapidly and at a particulars moments !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 337 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)