+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 337 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like merchants in both trading systems. because when the market is so slow, I try to trade the scalping advertising strategy making some small profits and when the market price is very high, I try to trade with swing trading system and generate big profit easily. Assuming you have a decent scalping method and not a newbie chasing the market, I would say scalpers get more while the swing trader will include daily movements up 100 pips, we all know that the move may involve prices going up 30, down 20, up 70, down 30 etc. A decent broker can take every move. I should add: in theory

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing technique is a technique that is not too draining emotions, I chose to use this technique because I can not swing trading under pressure. Scalping techniques require quick and precise decisions when emotions do not do good trading that is done will be chaotic. main for occasional trading trade hi karta hun swing aur scalping ko main balance to liye uchit nahi manta dono hi khatarnak hai trading to liye kyonki market ka koi bharosa nahi wo bhi bhi mud kar aapke opposite i move kar sakta hai isliye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing trading is by signifying one of the most widely used strategies in the Forex market. The most important element of the strategy is probably the use of medium-term in the market. The main or fundamental principle of a swing trade is to start trading and leave it. When the market moves by the side then the swing and scalping strategy is better and if the market moves in a certain direction then it is better to go to the trend and catch some pips from the market.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping techniques require speed to enter and exit the market quickly and correctly, scalping techniques require high concentrations. for beginner traders is not recommended to use the technique, otherwise swing technique is the main choice if you are still a beginner trader. I'm using Scapling. This is my favorite. When I use scapling I get more and more of the best profit for me. This provides very low losses and huge profits. I suggest scapling and I do not like swing. But many beginners use swings.

Senior Member qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,098 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex business har insan k bas men nhe he samjhna bahut kam log hote hain jo forex tarding ko samjh pate hain bat tarde lgane ki nhe hote bat hote hay profit hasel karneki jo asal hamara maksad he pesse kamana forex se market ko samjhna up down k bare men malomat rkhna analaysis bnana aur news ki update rkhna ye kuch chezen lazme hain tarding karne se pehle sekhne k lye forex se wo log earning kar sakte hain jo strategy k sath tarding karte hain aur jo log loss karte hain wohe log market ko news ko nhe dekhte hain drect tarde lga dete hain thode dher k lye market unki fraf jate he pher ek dam se loss ki traf jis ki wjah se aksar tarders ka account wsh ho jata hae

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qasimm For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-30), lal765 (2018-04-29)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i use both scalping and swing trading strategy depend on time and what i see on the chart at the moment. ussualy scalping is good while open market asia session on the monday because there is no big movement and price going with a range.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, chote chote points ko samajh-daari se choose karna chahiye because ye bohat risky kaam hain aur thora ahteyaat se points select karne chahiye
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Member Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh is a glorious beacon of light Uzir Shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sangam Brother, aap ki baat sahi hai k trading k baary me agar humko jaankari ho to hum scalping easily kar sakty hen, lekin ye baat aap jaanty hen k trading k rules me scalping kahin nhi aata, Professional trader kabhi bhi time scalping ko prefer nhi karty kyun ki isme account wash hony k chances ziada hojaty hen. Dusri bat ye k chahy jitni bhi jaankari ho Forex k baary me iski market k baary me lekin phir bhi scalping nhi kar sakty kyun ki is market me 100% kuch bhi nhi hota hai, agar ye Human nature per move karti hai or unhi ki respect karti hai jo iski respect karta hai or rules ko nhi torhta. Thank you...!

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer scalping. Nowadays many people think that scalping is advantageous for trading. People who are busy with other jobs are the best for them. They can trade here using scalping and many people like the scalp method and I also like that method If you are a beginner in forex trading, you have to trade scalping but if you have large amounts to transact, I think you should trade swing because when you have a small amount and trading with a swing it risks to you a very small amount with scalping and large amounts by swinging the rules is good for a trader.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swinger does not even hesitate to take action against the trend just by taking the opening position. For example, when the price has reached the saturated region (say overbought) then they are not afraid to take a position Selling to the top even though it is not over. Their assumption is to save time because they mostly do not like their graphics monitor constantly. That is why they have substantial capital to withstand such price movements with the assumption that soon the price will go down even though it is still in an upward trend. I chose swing. when I just joined in forex, I use scalping and get many benefits from it. less than a month I can double my money many times, but only in a day. I got a margin call and lost all capital. I can not trade anymore. and I think I want to turn my trading strategy into swing trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 337 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)