+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes very much true i feel that there is nothing as important and profitable as the price action trading and i implement the price action strategy in my trading and always try to take up the trade along the trend to perform safe and profitable trades.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why price action straegy is easy? very interesting and imporatant question . first thing is that this stratgy is the high probablity it means it works well, second thing is that it is very simple thats y it looks very easy to the traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for this useful post in this thread. I saw the activity technique to cost, which you create here, is a couple of excellent stability at one time. Even if the activity of the cost for the couple is very powerful. Isn't it dangerous? I was rather anticipating a declaration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

zuhaibali1982 (2013-02-28)

Senior Member prityzinta is an unknown quantity at this point prityzinta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you very much for your information for beginners like me. When I saw the action method to price, which you write here, is a pair of good balance at a time. Even if the movement of the price for the pair is very dynamic. Isn't it dangerous? I was rather expecting a statement. Thank you very much.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for telling regarding pin bar and its use. i feel it is incredibly useful in forex trading. price action trading is incredibly straightforward almost every trader if he learn in details regarding pin bars.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    For forex trader price action is most important because other ways you can't proper way trade. so it is needed.

Banned Sajedur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Sajedur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really appreciate this post.I think this will really help us like who are new in trade.Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic.All the best

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    वास्तव में मैं एक संकेतक के अपने अनुसंधान पर हूँ. लेकिन कई बार मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई सरल, अभी तक शक्तिशाली है. मैं कीमत कार्रवाई के साथ दिलचस्पी रहा हूँ, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई व्यापारी और अधिक समय बिताने के लिए चार्ट की निगरानी करनी चाहिए. आपकी क्या राय है? मैं अभी भी कीमत कार्रवाई विधि का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, यहां तक ​​कि मैं एक झूले व्यापारी हूँ?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

वास्तव में मैं एक संकेतक के अपने अनुसंधान पर हूँ. लेकिन कई बार मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई सरल, अभी तक शक्तिशाली है. मैं कीमत कार्रवाई के साथ दिलचस्पी रहा हूँ, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई व्यापारी और अधिक समय बिताने के लिए चार्ट की निगरानी करनी चाहिए. आपकी क्या राय है?मैं अभी भी कीमत कार्रवाई विधि का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, यहां तक ​​कि मैं एक झूले व्यापारी हूँ

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear it has been very good tread. i have learn from your thread many things. so thank u very much for shearing strategy.

Thanks

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading is so easy with with Price Action because with price action you can easily tell the direction of the trend and also with price action you can get the best price and the point of exit so with this i think we can always understand the best way to make use of the price action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)