+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 500 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5000

Thread: In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?

Member mosud is an unknown quantity at this point mosud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the matter is your per pips value and some good money management.
    If you want to double your investment make sure trade wisely according of your account type and leverage. Many people think about doubling their investment,but they don't care about loss and in the end they faced it weather they have double or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gujklo9087 is an unknown quantity at this point gujklo9087's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum posting is greatest opportunity I have seen on the internet especially for forex traders. I am not saying this in respect to the bonus for post alone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main itni baat janta hoon, ki forex mein profits ke liye sabse jayda jaruri sirf pips hi hote hai, agar hume 10 pips bhi daily consistently mil jata hai, to iska matlab hai ki hum 10$ per pip ke hisaab se daily ka 100$ earn kar sakte hai, lekin pips profit consistently hona bahut jaruri hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member opus089 is an unknown quantity at this point opus089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can dual you cash if you access big lot dimension. But it is very dangerous. If you create any error then your consideration is in danger. I think you can increase your profits dual with little amounts of pip. But you need ideal technique.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we use the safe money management then it will need between 500 pips till 1,000 pips for double up our account because we must use atleast 500 pips margin for our trading account and make it consistant profit everyday.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    In forex, how many pips does it take to double your money?
    what is the number of pips in order for your account to double?
    During this time I never target how many pips should I get in a day, so far I only trade I just follow your heart, because I think if we target number of pips in a day, we will feel a hurry or feeling weighed down by the target it, so for me personally, so far I only stopped when I was lucky, though it's just a little bit, which is important we are disciplined and have a good MM. That's just my opinion.

Senior Member kokababu is an unknown quantity at this point kokababu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in currency trading we can take 10 pips to everyday 5 pips easily.so no need to business everyday 10 time or 8 time.its short time strategy and called scalping.but remember need very excellent skills and excellent strategy needed for try like this.

Member jokeprix is an unknown quantity at this point jokeprix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't opine only about the pips. guess active the strategy, money management, marketplace reasoning, schmalzy check, etc. if you really requirement to double your uppercase. if you think only virtually money you may decline the test over emotions and end up with a loss. if you are goof in analyzing the price movements than you gift be competent to name healthful opportunities and raise your majuscule is workable by that.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    need a little pips if you use the higher lots size but it needs many pips if you set the lots with the smaller. every strategies have advantages and disadvantages,the traders have to know for the risk and also how many reward they will accept. you just take one of them

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all depends with how you as an individual think or trade or if not how you do trade then you must understand that what you trade and what does take your trading thats what make you move in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 460 of 500 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)