+ Reply to Thread
Page 986 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 984 985 986 987 988 996 1036 1086 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,860 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    even that i just get small profit in my trading i will stay accept it but after that i try to make
    better trading strategy so i can make more profit in every trade i do with my trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rival is an unknown quantity at this point rival's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i still easy to get loss in my trading, so even i just can get little profit, it really will be good for me. especially if i can make it with consistently. then i will really happy with the little profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mosqueda45 is an unknown quantity at this point mosqueda45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i agree with you. As a new comer do not take any risk. forex is a business for knowledge and experience. This is not always true that if you invest a lot and get a big profit. without knowledge will be loss everything. so go for small invest and take small profit. after some days you will capable to handle the market then go for big trading.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always do little profit accept in forex market. Because i think that first more profit is not matter, trading success is matter in forex market. And first time if you want more profit in forex market, so you can do more loss in forx market. So it is for i do little profit accept in forex market. Thanks all.

Member snipersale is an unknown quantity at this point snipersale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I accept all kind of profit because profit short or big it does not matter in the forex trading. Forex is one kind of business, some time we accept big profit or some time we short. It is actually business nature. So we must be take proper decision

Banned Padoltonc1674 is an unknown quantity at this point Padoltonc1674's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is the business which is the very big online business in these days. As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately. The profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital. so save our account we need patience.........

Banned obmibfe is an unknown quantity at this point obmibfe's Avatar
    Thanks
    That little profit is better than great loss but if you want to become a trader successful they have to learn to accept the loss and Thouliha to profit in every trade around the world there is profit and loss and regardless of your profit to be losing should be to accept this loss and avoid in the future

Banned Violamorehousel0490 is an unknown quantity at this point Violamorehousel0490's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's so difficult to avoid emotions during trading. As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time. better job. It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money ........

Senior Member mouhdanbsavwa is an unknown quantity at this point mouhdanbsavwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Foreign exchange trading bring a big earnings resource or merely as added earnings. This made the decisions by completely to the solutions to makes valuables trades. You could learns to procedures to small business successfully. Learning about forex is something that a lot of people have trouble doing !!

Senior Member kdainwa852 is an unknown quantity at this point kdainwa852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have a trading plan, I want to get a smaller profites, but be consistent. so the balances will developed. all businesses at risky. and forex trading is highest riskes and highest return. I believe if I discipline the rule then it will be a successful strategies !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 986 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 984 985 986 987 988 996 1036 1086 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)