+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 980 1020 1070 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member alam888 is an unknown quantity at this point alam888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My name is aksibti, a little money. I think this is giving the non-profit is the best big beast. If you want to become a successful trader is to accept defeat and victory, because each company that lost it and there is a. Please for those who are sick, if you do not want to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member rahatgum is an unknown quantity at this point rahatgum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every craft we moldiness get specialized of point, for me my abide clear butt is 10-20 pips only, and for the til is 30-50 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umer786 is on a distinguished road umer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai is baat ko manta hun wo is tarha sy k is mai thora profit hae magr agr ap is mai jis hisab sy jitna paisa lgaty ho to us hisa sy ap paisa kama sakty ho is mai paisa boht hae puri dunya trade krti hae is mai to ye chota business to na hua na.

Senior Member star1122 is an unknown quantity at this point star1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes loss se kahein better hai k hum forex me trading karty waqt greed ko use na karin balky low profit k sath e trading karty howy agy bharty rehna chahye so learn the forex with complete study

Banned shuvo87 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo87's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes little Profit is acceptable if may invest is little.main kavi vi kam invest kar kar main kavi jada profit nahi cha hunga.or agar jada invest karu to jada profit to ana cha hiye.magar fir vi chalega.loss hone se kam frodit accha hai

Senior Member ferhan01 is an unknown quantity at this point ferhan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the field of trading a trader should thanked on little profit,because greed is curse.a greedy man can not fulfill his wishes in this world.so my opinion is that a trader should accept little profit.it is best for his trading.

Senior Member salehmohamed is an unknown quantity at this point salehmohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Those who have no experience in the Forex trader or his experience Viajer little money in the beginning Forex Mini in order to achieve gains Vilma in any direction the market moves in any Atjha then traded in a timely manner with money a lot to achieve big gains.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muzyanur View Post
    i accepte very little profit from it. i feel that low profit is higher than big loss. if you really would you like to turn into a successful trader you should settle for loss and profit boht, as a result of every business have loss and profit each. wait and see but not greedy if would you like to earn cash.
    business agreements and generated immense majuscule leave be impressive,Business with small capital, also achieve a small profit, and when dealing with a large capital investmen

Banned pion is an unknown quantity at this point pion's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think yes cause it can make the happy..the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital,

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i will accept little profit and it must be at least 1% OF my total investment in the forex market and i agreedy then i face the loss becuse due to greey lot of traders face the loss in forex and so it is big for me a little profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 970 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 470 870 920 960 968 969 970 971 972 980 1020 1070 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)