+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 965 966 967 968 969 977 1017 1067 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,670 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need more little amount of profit but without any risk.When you take any big risk it may give you profit one day or two day but unfortunately one day all capital will go dust bean as a loss. For that reason I always take less risk and take less profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Samba is an unknown quantity at this point Samba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right now i would not accept little profit because i am not new to forex trading now i have been in this business for a long time and i would not accept low profit because now i would like to make some good profit after spending so much time in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maliksb is an unknown quantity at this point maliksb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i can not accept this because this is very simple and interesting work of the world and so if we make a little proift so we can not accept it because this is very hard work of the world every one can not do this work because this is the totally in English and now we can make a good earning and makes profit easily.

Banned someone99 is an unknown quantity at this point someone99's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i will take it.i am satisfy with low profits.because i have no greedy in my mind.so that in case of forex business i am new.so still now i do not earn any profit in their.

Senior Member muneer akhtar is on a distinguished road muneer akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course i would accept it because i am not greedy person and i know that greed is a curse and greedy person do not become successful in forex so i accept little profit and i always do work with patience and discipline because this is useful for us and if we follow these things then we can earn more money with forex.

Senior Member radhika is on a distinguished road radhika's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess a small profit nonetheless it profit and loss was still small loss. If we only look at a small or large in terms of what we've gained is a sign we are not thankful for what he has given to us.

Senior Member haque12 is an unknown quantity at this point haque12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you essential to metamorphose a roaring merchant you must stomach departure and realize Because when we requisite vast vantage in forgetful example then we can not traverse decisions accurately and we may go for red....thank you.

Senior Member soma03 is an unknown quantity at this point soma03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling that has a smaller funds, in addition attained a small profit, and when investing having significant funds, the actual profit earned is additionally a terrific likelihood. Tiny as well as significant profit acquired, the actual trader need to agree to overall. and when investing having significant funds, the actual profit earned is additionally a terrific likelihood task.

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easily, I get all type of help because help abstract or big it does not matter in the currency trading. Acceptance trading is one typewrite of fellowship, a spell we acquire big goodness or a while we synopsis. It is actually companion nature.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i will. In the forex market the important thinges is that not make loss. In the forex market maximum people make loss here. So in the forex if i earn little profit then i will accepts it. In the forex market low profit better then the loss. So i will accept it. And will work for learning forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 967 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 467 867 917 957 965 966 967 968 969 977 1017 1067 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)