+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member ahmed.abd is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed.abd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing that we have done, losing and winning, and of course, a little profit is better than nothing or some losing, and also it is a better thing to keep good our balances, and so we have more chances to make it better in the future, and if we want to increase our earning then we have to increase trading quality.
    good night .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anissomilano is an unknown quantity at this point anissomilano's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i accept it , any way the little profit is better than we get loss in our trading , we should accept the little profit because when we not accept it we may loss our money we should be patient .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dadofdon is an unknown quantity at this point dadofdon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i completely agree with you brother because agar hum zyada k chakr me par gay to ho sakta hai k hum apna small profit b loss kar de lehaza shru shru me hame chotitrades karni chahye ta k apna account balance increase kar sake.

Senior Member jesyi-5 is an unknown quantity at this point jesyi-5's Avatar
    Thanks
    My spouse and i accepte minor cash in on the idea. I do think that will minimal earnings is superior to major decline. If you need to become a profitable speculator you should recognize decline along with earnings boht, since every single organization get decline along with earnings the two. Remain calm but not money grabbing in case need to earn income.

Member aliahamad is an unknown quantity at this point aliahamad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya i will accept little profit because geting a little profit ater you get mor profit because it is business and some time you can lose money also

Senior Member leopardfx is on a distinguished road leopardfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with little profit, as result when we doing trade, i can take it, as far as my capital was safe it doesnt matter, the point is i dont bother with my profit was it small or even smaller but indeed iam happy if i got huge profit, but when my planning to get a huge profit is threaten my capital, i wont do that, absolutely wont.

Banned JituHassan is an unknown quantity at this point JituHassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex I think that little profit is better then a big loss in Forex trading. As Forex trading is a very much risky business and we should keep trying on little profit in spite of loss. Because when we want huge profit in short time then we can not take decisions accurately and we may go for loss.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best traders target small profits because it can easily be achieved without having to take so much risk. Imagine trading just for 10pips per trading day, you don't need to start risking so much to achieve it.

Senior Member johnbari is an unknown quantity at this point johnbari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i just will accept it faction off Excavation. I swallow all form few quantify you respond big realize or whatsoever instant you stumpy. It is actually line nature depend.you be suffer seemly option of profit because advantage squabby or big it does not concern.

Senior Member craft is an unknown quantity at this point craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for best trader each things may be helpful for his or her success in Forex trading. If we've got a powerful expertise from the forex trade so we invest a whole lot of money from the forex trade then we are able to earn a whole lot of money from forex. Good luck with the trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 604 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 104 504 554 594 602 603 604 605 606 614 654 704 1104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)