+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one drop one drop can make sea.......... so if we want to have big move then we should accept little and small profit. as i think in we are very much greedy then we can lose our earned profit so always be conservative in this market otherwise may be your give back to the market...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little profit is the one kind of technique. When you are fear about the forex then you expect little profit.It can gives us more lesson about the trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    han me accept krti hn is profit ko kun k ye mere liye bht acha income ka zariea ha kun k me student hn or part time worker bhi hn is liye bht kush hn kun k ye mera zyda time bhi nai leta or profit bhi bht zyda deta ha.ye money mere liye suitable ha or me hamesha is k sath kam karon gi really.

Senior Member kucingk55 is an unknown quantity at this point kucingk55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, little profit that accumulated properly can become very good equity at the end of the day. i love to take these small profit but at the consistent rate. and in forex, little profit is not the most important issue but to be done and obtained consistently is the best

Member rahulkmv is an unknown quantity at this point rahulkmv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asifanadeem View Post
    I accepte little profit from it. I think that low profit is better than big loss. If you want to become a successful trader you must accept loss and profit boht, because every business have loss and profit both. Be patient and not greedy if want to earn money.
    The best forex robots can utilize each of these styles of trading, so it is imperative to be fully acquainted with their features and functioning before you buy and operate a robot on your own account.

Banned mdjoy133 is an unknown quantity at this point mdjoy133's Avatar
    Thanks
    goods work a foorex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a forex and better profit a forex work now all man goods work a forex and better income money for a jobs now all man goods work a forex now all man goods work a forex.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i accept it because i am student and part time worker and i am happy because it is very easy and simple business in the market.this money is enough for me because it is very suitable for me.i really like it very much because this is profitable and useful business in the world.

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    winning and lossing is the part of game and after lossing when u get a little profit it is much better for lossing again and a man learn day by day and u have to keep it up for winning.

Senior Member Wasim49 is an unknown quantity at this point Wasim49's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we can earn little profit if we invest little profit but if you invest big then your chance to loss big.you need to start with small at the beggning that end result will be good and you can also learn.

Banned 786ibrahim92 is an unknown quantity at this point 786ibrahim92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes its right. big volume lagana shuru kanray se pehaly hamain Forex trading main expert hona chahiay. aam taor per log yahi kartay hain k expert honay se pehaly he big volumes laga ker jaldi jaldi ameer hona chahtay hain aor aakhir kaar apni saari amount khatam ker letay hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)