+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member dintera is on a distinguished road dintera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    I still believe that key to success trading is always small and consistent profit. As a new trader, we must begin by always trading the same small size until we gained the skill to change our trade size. We should trade small in the beginning as there is no reason to risk excess funds when we have not proven ourselves as successful and consistent trader. I always start small and only go up in size based on my net profitability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was trading with small capital, so I only have a small profit target, I expect the risk to be small. I have to be patient and not greedy. You know if the greedy, the account will receive a margin call, because the risk of major

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theone is an unknown quantity at this point theone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha me apki baat se sahmat hu litlle profit is good then big loss lekin agar hum strategy ke sath trading karenge to aur bhi achha hoga jisse risk aur reward manage me hoga aur profit constant ho sakta hai.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    g main little profit ko accept kerta ho.kue kay Forex main kabhi bi greed nahi kerna cahiya.or jo profit ap ko mil raha ho .us ko foren hasil ker layna cahiya.kue kay aksar jo profit ap ko ho raha hota hay.or jab trader zayada profit ky liya greedy ho jata hay.to wohi profit us kay liya loss ban jata hay.or jaha tak bat zayada investment ya kam investment ki hay. Forex main wohi trader success full hay.jis kay pas Forex ka knowledge hay.

Senior Member aabi is on a distinguished road aabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir little profit i accept because ever tips of water when assmble then they makes sea and sea makes ocean so every piece of little profit will reach you big profit here because in thsi world there is noways to earn well ok and also keep remember dear if you take risk high then you will drown immediatley ok

Senior Member suresh149eee is an unknown quantity at this point suresh149eee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good think in my life change. I think Forex is all about investment and the more we get to understand the fact that in other to earn profit we need to learn how to grow out account thate what I think...

Banned Sunilfx is an unknown quantity at this point Sunilfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes ... I'll take it. I always look for a big profit, but now I avoid conditions such greedy.
    In trading, which is certainly our loss, while profit was only possible

Banned isab is an unknown quantity at this point isab's Avatar
    Thanks
    little is not a issue if you could create it big later on , but if you can create it big now so what is the issue ,you create big benefit you secure yourtime you create little benefit but reliable you create it lengthy time.

Senior Member saadfsd is an unknown quantity at this point saadfsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex trading industry is significant and competitive it is a spot specifically in which in all probability an incredible number of investors about the planet spend their money flow in the desires of creating a profit. Experienced investors will spend a great portion time assessing data and developing methods based on how the industry is expected to move.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course i will accept the even one cent profit also why because small profit is better than loss that's why, so it is safe to do trading with little profits also to cover our investment we don't loose the chances

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)