+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1111 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shityar1 View Post
    Large or small, profits, that the merchant is obliged to accept. If you store small caps, I got a big profit in a short period of time. I have to admit that a little kindness. I am of the opinion that the benefit is better than losing. If you want to be a successful losses and gains/losses and profits of the business owner, because each God is not permitted. The patient and the greedy, if you want to make money.
    I am agree with you. Large profits or litte profits, we should thanks than we got loss on trade. Its much better if we are not greed with our trade and make profits with consistently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member imrang is an unknown quantity at this point imrang's Avatar
    Thanks
    bro in this business if we are new then we accept this thing because then we are not experienced and never know many things about this business so first we learn about this business and then we earn from here and it is the best way to earn the money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member my pc is on a distinguished road my pc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very profitable and useful business in the market.i am student and i am part time worker and this money is very suitable for me.i earn handsome money in every month.i am satisfied with Forex trading business and i accept it little money.i really like it very much.

Senior Member shityar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shityar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large or small, profits, that the merchant is obliged to accept. If you store small caps, I got a big profit in a short period of time. I have to admit that a little kindness. I am of the opinion that the benefit is better than losing. If you want to be a successful losses and gains/losses and profits of the business owner, because each God is not permitted. The patient and the greedy, if you want to make money.

Senior Member mywayforex is an unknown quantity at this point mywayforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein profit app ki investment per depend karta hai forex mein jitni zaida hamari investment ho gi utna zaida profit ho ga aur agar invesment kam ho gi to kam profit ho ga. new traders ko kam investement se hi forex trading ko start karna chahiye.

Senior Member Ahsang is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we are new in this business then we accept this profit because bro we are new in this business and we are not experienced so in first time we earn little profit i think first we learn and then we earn from here and it is the best way to earn the money

Senior Member abdullahkhalid is on a distinguished road abdullahkhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. I accept low profit. because low profit is better than big loss. So, never be greed for more profit........

Senior Member worldfx is an unknown quantity at this point worldfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes its right. big volume lagana shuru kanray se pehaly hamain Forex trading main expert hona chahiay. aam taor per log yahi kartay hain k expert honay se pehaly he big volumes laga ker jaldi jaldi ameer hona chahtay hain aor aakhir kaar apni saari amount khatam ker letay hain...thank you.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think about how many profit I will get form my trading activity. If I have little profit, I think it is the reality that I only get it. Be thank for this earning. I accept it. Although, I will try again and again to gain many profits in the future.

Member lcy is an unknown quantity at this point lcy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would be glad to accept it and make a larger step in to my life that is why iam here trying as much as possible to make some good money that way i know i can make more and more money everyday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1101 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 101 601 1001 1051 1091 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)